No announcement yet.

TBoT in Fredericksburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a great setup at a great place!!!! Will look forward to shooting at this ranch again in the future!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
      I'll be there with twillgo, looking forward to it.
      Nice shooting with you and Tod today , it was a good course. 3D shoots can get addictive see you guys on the next one.

Comment

I had to work. I'm gonna shoot it tomorrow with family. Glad see everyone had a good time. It really hurt to work today. Yes these shoots are very addictive. Even for my family. This 3D sport has brought my family together better than anything else!

Comment

I enjoyed it and a big thank you to all those that put it together. It was good shooting with you too Roger, hope to get to shoot with you again sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
            Nice shooting with you and Tod today , it was a good course. 3D shoots can get addictive see you guys on the next one.
            Roger,

I really enjoyed meeting and shooting with you yesterday. Thanks for going first on all the shots so Mike and I could "go to school" on you! You are a very good archer, as evidenced by your score. I also enjoyed your hunting stories.

Although the heat was oppressive and I had a couple of bad rounds, (Yes, Mike, you beat me soundly) it still beats a day doing anything else!

Shot the second round with Chuck and Corey...great shooting with you guys again. See you at the next one in spring, I guess.

Got to greet Bluegoose and Fuzzydog again, but Bisch and Rusty were ghosts...didn't see them. I guess we needed to start earlier! Met lots of other good folks.

It was a great shoot at a great place with great people. Waiting for next year!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
              I had to work. I'm gonna shoot it tomorrow with family. Glad see everyone had a good time. It really hurt to work today. Yes these shoots are very addictive. Even for my family. This 3D sport has brought my family together better than anything else!
              Archery in general has always been a great family sport. 3D is no exception to that and it's kind of addictive. ��
              Really enjoyed shooting with you and meeting your family in Austin.
              The Fredericksburg shoot was a good time for sure even with the heat. Looked to be a great turnout. FAC always puts on good shoots and their variety of locations is a plus. TBOT did an excellent job as usual, so well organized and ran with no hitches. (other than our group shot a target out of sequence and caused a temporary bottleneck ��). Fun time for all; looking forward to the next one in Bastrop next month.

Comment

Hey, I was there, and shot 2 rounds. Guess we just had bad timing!!!

Rusty was a no-show. I think he was scared because Roger was there!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by fwood View Post
                  Archery in general has always been a great family sport. 3D is no exception to that and it's kind of addictive. ��
                  Really enjoyed shooting with you and meeting your family in Austin.
                  The Fredericksburg shoot was a good time for sure even with the heat. Looked to be a great turnout. FAC always puts on good shoots and their variety of locations is a plus. TBOT did an excellent job as usual, so well organized and ran with no hitches. (other than our group shot a target out of sequence and caused a temporary bottleneck ��). Fun time for all; looking forward to the next one in Bastrop next month.
                  Enjoyed it as well Fred. Didn't see you at double g Thursday but Ray was there and everyone was talking about going to this shoot making me really jealous! I did shoot the course today and had a great time. My daughter shot a seriously good round in the cub compound a 269! I did ok for myself too.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                    Enjoyed it as well Fred. Didn't see you at double g Thursday but Ray was there and everyone was talking about going to this shoot making me really jealous! I did shoot the course today and had a great time. My daughter shot a seriously good round in the cub compound a 269! I did ok for myself too.
                    269 in the Cub compound? Wow! You taught her well! I changed my shooting style a bit and performed badly. Much more practice is in order.

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by twillgo View Post
                      269 in the Cub compound? Wow! You taught her well! I changed my shooting style a bit and performed badly. Much more practice is in order.

Todd
                      Yeah, I don't think she had a shot over 15 yards but I'm proud she held it together for 30 targets. Heck, she beat me by 6 points! My other daughter was shooting cub compound and the javelina in the hole shot back at her. Sent the arrow right back at her on the bounce! Maybe need to invest in some sharper field points for her low poundage bow.

Comment

Good shoot! Good layout and a great ranch, looking forward to shooting there again! Shot two rounds, I didn't see Bisch there either and no one that I talked to had seen him either, so I'm thinking his presence was questionable! LOL!

LD

Comment

Originally posted by Caddo View Post
                          Good shoot! Good layout and a great ranch, looking forward to shooting there again! Shot two rounds, I didn't see Bisch there either and no one that I talked to had seen him either, so I'm thinking his presence was questionable! LOL!

LD

You just don't get out of bed early enough! Just wait till the results are posted; that will be proof I was there!

Bisch

Comment

[QUOTE=Bisch;12577095]Hey, I was there, and shot 2 rounds. Guess we just had bad timing!!!

Rusty was a no-show. I think he was scared because Roger was there!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Rusty was probly at home, playing with his new FRIEND he picked up in oklahoma.....

Comment

That was a great shoot. Well done all around!

Two rounds was nearly one too many though in the heat!

Comment

Results are up on TBoT website!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X