Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help

Ok guys, daughter has been super special to me with all that she does, so I'm looking to do something for her, she has always wanted to shoot some Javelina with her bow anyone know of a place that has these and will not break the bank, looking for this as a surprise to her, let me know if anyone can help.

God Bless
    Bish

Surely someone has a place for Bish to take his daughter javi hunting. I wish I did, david.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
        Ok guys, daughter has been super special to me with all that she does, so I'm looking to do something for her, she has always wanted to shoot some Javelina with her bow anyone know of a place that has these and will not break the bank, looking for this as a surprise to her, let me know if anyone can help. God Bless Bish
        Hey @Bish,
        I know 4D South Ranch Javelina Hunts charge $250 per hunter for 2.5 days and allow hunting up to 2 javelinas per person. As I know, you need to call them as usually much is booked there, you can google their ph#. You can also check VC Ranch Javelina Hunts, they have approx the same prices. Hope this helps!

Comment

ttt

God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
            Ok guys, daughter has been super special to me with all that she does, so I'm looking to do something for her, she has always wanted to shoot some Javelina with her bow anyone know of a place that has these and will not break the bank, looking for this as a surprise to her, let me know if anyone can help.

God Bless
            Bish
            This is a fun hunt for sure! We used to go to the Callahan Ranch for the Texas Shoot Out back in the 80's and always had a great time!

Comment

ttt for a good dude

Comment

Bump

Comment

Miss the Callahan. Last time I got to hunt Javis. Miss camping in the ditch waiting to get in lol!

Comment

Up for Bish.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                      X