No announcement yet.

The Crush, what the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes think they have a couple of snipers in the area with rifles. Oh look there he is....right over there.

LOL.

Comment

This is a thread that took a turn for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
        i actually am more calm at farther distances on animals....
        I don’t think the shot in itself is that hard, but it’s pretty easy for a deer to jump the string at that distance. Elk would be different I would think.

Comment

Kristi Lee Cook for the win.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KLC_MG_6924-rt2-682x1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24550135

Click image for larger version

Name:	KLC%20blog%20pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24550136

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            Hands down, Tiffany....

Good Lord. How do those things even allow her to come to full draw?

Comment

Tiff for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Kristi Lee Cook for the win.

[ATTACH]919855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]919856[/ATTACH]
                A la verga!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                  I am ‘old school’, I bow hunt to get close
                  Yep. That's why I quit gun hunting.
                  Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                  Big deer make people do dumb things.
                  Yes. Dumb, dishonest or even criminal.
                  Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  I'll be the crazy guy speaking in absolutes. 64yds is too far on a whitetail no matter the situation. There is too much a whitetail can do from that distance. It doesn't matter how well practiced a guy is when the deer moves and is unpredictable.

Luckily he recovered the deer, but that is a low percentage shot no matter who you are.
                  I agree but in the end it's his to live with if he wounds and loses it.
                  Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                  think about it this way, it is just fine to take a .300 and shoot an animal from 700-1000 yards on tv with almost no complaining, then a guy shoots a toad at 64yds with a bow and everyone jumps him. we have all watched those long rifle shots, from mountain to mountain, and see the vapor trail and see that it takes like 3 seconds for the bullet to get there.....so, we always say as bowhunters "alot can happen in 20yds" alot more can happen at 64yds...............but a lot can happen at 1000 with a rifle. i like to get up close,but, i practice out to 60 and will have no issue taking a shot at that range.
                  No I don't think that's hunting. Just ****ed good shooting. To me it shows a lack of respect for what hunting is.
                  I don't like the feeder thing. But it is how things are done in Texas. When I hunt Missouri it's trails and edges.
                  I practice long shots with my bow but mostly to refine my form and challenge myself. I know my limits and stick to them. I have to live with my choices. Be it to pass a shot on an animal I could have made but was outside of my personal limit or the ones I just made a bad shot on and didn't get them.
                  I guess that's every hunters thing to consider. Just most of us don't do it on TV.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

does she venture far from her husband like Tiff does? Or is she true?!

Determines alot about a person

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                      come on now, pictures have to be fair in quality...
                      But didn't she let the Rascall Flats guy waller around on her? Or am I thinking about someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Still hasnt replied to your letters, phone calls, or appeals to the restraining order, eh?
                        HAHA!! She's easy on the eyes but just flat out annoys me with her voice and over the top attitude on show like a little teenage girl. And the Rascal Flatts fling incident doesn't sit well with me.
                        Last edited by splitbeam145; 08-13-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

No Eva Shockey fans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tiffany looks better by a long shot LOL, pun intended

Comment

Fking people just complain about **** that's none of their **** business. Who the f cares if such and such took a shot at 100 yards with a bow,maybe he practices at 130 *** y'all just mind ya **** business what is wrong with people here

Comment

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
                                Fking people just complain about **** that's none of their **** business. Who the f cares if such and such took a shot at 100 yards with a bow,maybe he practices at 130 *** y'all just mind ya **** business what is wrong with people here
                                Whoa lol relax and have a snickers it ain’t worth it
                                Last edited by Jcjohnson; 08-13-2018, 04:03 PM. Reason: Forgot the smiley face

Comment

Working...
                                X