Live manhunt in Bandera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live manhunt in Bandera

Anybody else following this? Over the weekend this guy had burglarized several homes, stealing several vehicles. Yesterday afternoon around 3:00,he was arrested, and cuffed, he jumped out of a moving patrol car and has been hiding out along the river. Have not found him yet. County officers said they spotted him today, but he is still running.

Nope. But I am in for a happy ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whoa...first I’m hearing of it. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Dang sounds like the Seemore Kid from back in the 70's lol.

Comment

Bandera County Sheriff's Department is searching for Robert Lynch, who was arrested Monday for burglary, but escaped.

Comment

He had stolen several guns from one of the homes that he robbed. Local PD said to assume that by now, he may be armed and dangerous, again. Thankfully I live about 10 miles from town, but I know quite a few that live closer in, that are pretty nervous right now.

Comment

What a POS. Hope everyone stays safe!

Comment

Good luck on the hunt! On another note...(and please feel more than free to correct any misinterpretation I may have of the story after reading the news link) do these officers need a bit of on the job training? How does this POS escape in cuffs, from a cop car, to escape to the river to be seen again and escape again? Not bashing, just asking if anyone knows.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                  Good luck on the hunt! On another note...(and please feel more than free to correct any misinterpretation I may have of the story after reading the news link) do these officers need a bit of on the job training? How does this POS escape in cuffs, from a cop car, to escape to the river to be seen again and escape again? Not bashing, just asking if anyone knows.
                  Not really sure.....It was noted that he was cuffed behind his back, and when the patrol car slowed down to make a turn, he broke out/escaped from the back seat and ran to the river. There have been lots of accusations, and I have been following the updates, mostly on Facebook. Crazy stuff. Am having to lock my vehicle in own driveway for the first time in 20years.

Comment

What do you do and where do you run when your hands are handcuffed behind your back? Seems kind of counterproductive.

He must be good with his feet. I wish he'd find his way here. I'd pull a gun on him and force him to take my truck. That thing is a piece of junk.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 08-07-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      What do you do and where do you run when your hands are handcuffed behind your back? Seems kind of counterproductive.

He must be good with his feet. I wish he'd find his way here. I'd pull a gun on him and force him to take my truck. That thing is a piece of junk.

Comment

Shoot em.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                          I've had my back window kicked out more times than I can count. Previous dept didnt want cages on the windows, due to the look.. i know, smh.. but once, i arrested the lovely gentleman and he decided he wanted some fresh air as i was continuing with my investigation.. i come back to car to a kicked out back window and no suspect.. make a LONG story short, he was quickly located and charged..

Comment

Latest update. He is believed to have stolen a red Navigator (at 7:30pn)May be heading south. No telling where he is by now.

Comment

Unleash the dogs and shoot on sight

Comment

Working...
                              X