X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out no luck today

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

My pig came in right before dark. 20 yard shot. Marginal shot. Ok blood to fence. Can’t cross. Dead pig.

Skinny

Comment

Congrats hogdude, better luck next time db!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm back in the fields. Don't think my chances are very high but pigs have been here since Saturday evening so fingers crossed.

Comment

Good luck db. I didn't have a single pig on any of my cameras last night. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Comment

I'm out. No luck today. Didn't see or hear anything, not even on the neighbors fields lol.

Comment

Went out to check on the fields this evening.Wasn't really expecting anthing because we really have any pigs since the night me and my uncle each killed one.I was driving along the creek with the 4 wheeler and suddenly 3 pigs ran out into the corn. I backed up a little to where I could see a little better and more pigs started coming out. This black one made the mistake of stopping a few seconds and I gave it to him.Then a bunch of piglets made for the corn and I got lucky and shot this one on the run just as he was about to get into the corn.

Comment

Nice job db. I've got some new targets, but my work schedule isn't allowing me to persue them.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                    Went out to check on the fields this evening.Wasn't really expecting anthing because we really have any pigs since the night me and my uncle each killed one.I was driving along the creek with the 4 wheeler and suddenly 3 pigs ran out into the corn. I backed up a little to where I could see a little better and more pigs started coming out. This black one made the mistake of stopping a few seconds and I gave it to him.Then a bunch of piglets made for the corn and I got lucky and shot this one on the run just as he was about to get into the corn.

Nice work DB! How many you killed this year so far?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                      Nice work DB! How many you killed this year so far?

Skinny
                      Thanks! I've killed 6 since June 12 in the corn fields and one on public land in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        Nice job db. I've got some new targets, but my work schedule isn't allowing me to persue them.

Thank you! Looks like your pigs are gettin to comfortable there lol.

Comment

Nice pigs

Comment

Originally posted by MulieThumper View Post
                            Nice pigs
                            Thanks! I see you're new here.Welcome to the green screen and feel welcome to join our live hunts on this thread.

Comment

Headed for the fields now. Pigs have been all over the field last night and I was there earlier today and there was fresh sign that wasnt more than a couple of hours old so let's see. Service is real bad so I don't know how live I can make but I'll try to make it as live as possible

Comment

Haven't seen or heard one pig yet which surprises me because I know they've been here as late as around noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X