Fathers day suprises/gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers day suprises/gifts

My little girl has been so excited for fathers day and I'm shocked she kept it a surprise like she did. But she woke me up bright and early this morning and gave me this . The cookies are awesome, almost don't want to eat them.... almost lol What did everyone else get?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Now that is AWESOMENESS sir...……….YEP, another highly blessed man!!!
    Oh, my 20 year old daughter just brought me freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk!!!!! The gifts this morning were kewl also.

Comment

That's nice.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

That looks so good! Those are good nibbling cookies. A green head here, antlers there and a bunch of big, ol' hugs. Does not get any better.

Comment

I think I got a pretty cool gift. I got an old fashioned hear 'em fry blue light bug zapper! I didn't know they still made them. My wife surprised me with it and my four year old daughter helped me unwrap it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those cookies are awesome

Comment

Thank ya'll, momma and her did good for sure. Yep definitely beyond blessed, this is my 5th father's day and I have loved every minute of it! ....... man I haven't seen one of those bug zappers in a long while. I'm gonna have to see about getting one for the back porch haha
              Happy father's day everyone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X