Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have died

This may have already been posted but……

Holy poopy pants batman!!! When that thing got in his lap Im surprised he didnt faint!

Comment

WOW

Comment

Crazy. Everything he did was probably wrong but worked this time.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          This to make the conversation more interesting besides looking before he sat down once he was in that predicament what would’ve been a better action to take? This is actually a serious question I hope to never be in that position but…

Comment

o my

Comment

Originally posted by adnoh View Post
              This to make the conversation more interesting besides looking before he sat down once he was in that predicament what would’ve been a better action to take? This is actually a serious question I hope to never be in that position but…
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post

Comment

A staring contest with a rattlebug hmmm.... no thank you.

"Eastern", missed that at first. Much larger but less aggressive than a western. A western in 95 degree weather would of lit his butt up.
                  Last edited by Ætheling; 05-03-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

That's Nick the Wrangler. The purpose of the video was to prove that the snake wouldn't bite unless provoked. I still wouldn't be caught dead near that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by adnoh View Post
                      I don't know if I could do it but it seems to me that the best course of action would be just to sit still until it left. I don't think the snake is likely to chomp you unless it feels threatened. Sitting still and fighting your "flee response" would be very difficult

Comment

no friggin way nope. I don't even like to sit down anymore

Comment

Ho Lee ....

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I don't know if I could do it but it seems to me that the best course of action would be just to sit still until it left. I don't think the snake is likely to chomp you unless it feels threatened. Sitting still and fighting your "flee response" would be very difficult
                            My luck, he would have curled up in my lap for a nap. Or slithered up a pant leg.

Comment

worst video ever

Comment

Working...
                              X