220 swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

220 swift

For you 220 swift shooters what are using for whitetail? Going to shoot some spikes and does this year with it. Seen the remington corelokts not much else though.

In mine I run the 55 GR v-max . Keep my shots under 200yrds and always had good luck .

Comment

Core Lokt are always a good choice

Comment

The Remington Core lokt is more than good enough for deer. Unless you are of the mindset that you need something different.

Comment

I used to have some 60 grain nosler partions. They were awesome, but I ran out and have not looked for more. Most of the loads you can find easily work great on neck/head shots.

Last updated: December 3, 2019 Google Fusion Tables and the Fusion Tables API have been discontinued. We want to thank all our users these past nine years. We understand you may not agree with thi

Here they are. They are expensive though.
          Last edited by 220swift; 10-16-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

You are pretty limited on factory ammo choices with the 220 Swift and, most of your choices will be in varmint specific bullets. I would stay away from those for what you are using it for and go with a pointed soft point in 50-55 gr. I know that Winchester and Remington both have a factory 50 gr PSP.

Comment

55 grain vmax. Drops them quick.

Comment

Working...
              X