Because they weren't black celebrities

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post
        I'm sure he'll cook up a fine lecture about how these guns are to blame
        Winer winner

He fueled the blm hate group.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
          Cant remember his name but there was a guy on Fox news right after Hussin got elected to be president that said race relations in this country will be at its worst when this POS leaves office than ever before. He was %100 correct!
          Rush Limbaugh said it, hell...I said the same thing in 09

Comment

He's a picture of B-Ho crying:

Comment

He's crying because there has been another officer-involved shooting.
              This time the cops used a bomb on the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                He's a picture of B-Ho crying:
                That must have been taken the night the night we got Osama

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                  And why isn't he ordering the flags lowered!!! Chaps my ***
                  I am not going to wait for a order to fly my flags at half staff. It's my flagpole and I'll do as I see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                    i completely condemn what happened to the Dallas PD, but the problem goes way back further than obama.

the WAR ON DRUGS is what has caused the huge RIFT between police and civilians. an unwinnable war that is destroying our country.
                    Finally something I can agree with you on.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      Finally something I can agree with you on.
                      I disagree. I think the divide has been caused by a media system that reports things with so much bias and spin and doesn't do its actual job of providing only facts. Too many people take what they hear on the news as gospel and run with it and make rushed judgements.

I think people forget that the entire BLM movement was founded on something that didn't even happen. The media ran w/ a story about a kid basically getting assassinated in a street w/ his hands in the air but that ended up being completely false. The media can say or do whatever they want w/ zero accountability that's where the biggest problem lies.

Comment

i completely condemn what happened to the Dallas PD, but the problem goes way back further than obama.

the WAR ON DRUGS is what has caused the huge RIFT between police and civilians. an unwinnable war that is destroying our country.
                        seriously... is that all you Bernie sheep, leftards care about... your ****ed drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by roaddawg View Post
                          I disagree. I think the divide has been caused by a media system that reports things with so much bias and spin and doesn't do its actual job of providing only facts. Too many people take what they hear on the news as gospel and run with it and make rushed judgements.

I think people forget that the entire BLM movement was founded on something that didn't even happen. The media ran w/ a story about a kid basically getting assassinated in a street w/ his hands in the air but that ended up being completely false. The media can say or do whatever they want w/ zero accountability that's where the biggest problem lies.
                          It plays apart, but the WOD is the biggest single reason imo. It has never solved anything, it has never removed 1% of 1% of the drugs off the street. What it has done, is turn prisons into hugely profitable businesses, it has incarcerated millions, it has created 100's of BS laws that give cops authority to pull you over for basically made up reasons, and it has divided millions of families. It has been the cause of massive corruption within the dept itself. The huge rift between citizens, and police has been caused by the WOD. Not just talking about blacks either. I'm all for trump, they gonna have to kill me before they get my guns, and I'm conservative as it gets, but I will never agree with the WOD. One of the greatest crimes ever perpetrated against the people of America.

Comment

Might be an unwinnabe war, but still a war worth fighting. But that can also be said with any crimes being committed because we will never stop all crime so is fighting the general war on crime also not worth fighting. Unfortunately drugs are no a victimless crime because drug users and dealers end up committing other crimes also.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              seriously... is that all you Bernie sheep, leftards care about... your ****ed drugs?
                              It's not about people wanting drugs brother. Locking someone up for 20 yrs over some coke, weed, etc... while a sexual offender is out in 6 months is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSUBearkat View Post
                                Might be an unwinnabe war, but still a war worth fighting. But that can also be said with any crimes being committed because we will never stop all crime so is fighting the general war on crime also not worth fighting. Unfortunately drugs are no a victimless crime because drug users and dealers end up committing other crimes also.
                                The problem is not the war on drugs, it's how we fight the war on drugs. I have no problem with suppliers, dealers, and traffickers getting hit with long sentences. That's a deterrent. But for your average junkie, it doesn't do much as they can still often get the same drugs in jail, and will just go back to it when they get out. The cost of these incarcerations is astronomical. We'd probably save more money and reduce the rate of drug crime recidivism by getting the junkies cleaned up.

Regarding the OP. Politicians who publicly give their opinion about a court case that hasn't even begun are interfering with the judiciary branch of the government and are overstepping their bounds (Given their outsized influence and ability to sway opinion).
                                Last edited by sir shovelhands; 07-08-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X