Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Obama has spoken..... cops get the blame

Never saw this coming.......again

The man really disgusts me sometimes. 80 people shot over the weekend in his hometown of Chicago, all black on black crime and he says NOTHING. Two blacks get shot in the whole country by police (right or wrong) trying to do their job and he just can't help himself...it's systemic racism...*sigh*

Comment

**** him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
        **** him.

^^^^ Yup this.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
          The man really disgusts me sometimes. 80 people shot over the weekend in his hometown of Chicago, all black on black crime and he says NOTHING. Two blacks get shot in the whole country by police (right or wrong) trying to do their job and he just can't help himself...it's systemic racism...*sigh*
          Pretty much sum's it up.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Where was O on this?

Or this?

As you see.... There is a double standard in D C and this can be played all day long. The media has the most to do with it. And, the politicians play them like a puppet.

Comment

How about a Nationwide 24 hour Blue flu? Maybe this **** head will show little appreciation after that.
                Last edited by Traildust; 07-07-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I would not blame them if they did have a blue flu. Including the ones that work on security detail and protect the turds around this country that are doing the most screaming and whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    How about a Nationwide 24 hour Blue flu? Maybe this **** head will show little appreciation after that.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    I would not blame them if they did have a blue flu. Including the ones that work on security detail and protect the turds around this country that are doing the most screaming and whining.

****ing A right!! I'm all for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Never happen. Unlike the vast majority of politicians, the LEO's also took an oath, and the vast majority of them with abide by it.

Comment

From Poland.

Comment

This is not about politics, it's about right and wrong.

The Baton Rouge shooting videos leave room for doubt, I'll pass that one
                          by.

The Minnesota shooting was murder. A traffic stop for a tail light out, a
                          woman in the vehicle and a four year child in the back seat. The officer
                          was informed that the man had a firearm with a license to carry.

The lady displayed remarkable courage, kept calm and followed all orders,
                          even addressing the murderer as "Sir".

The President was under obligation to speak of the matters, where he happened
                          to be is of no consequence. He spoke calmly, compassionately and well and he
                          said what needed to be said.

At least one innocent man is dead. A man with a family, friends and a wife
                          to be. A little four year girl forced to witness. That's wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

Disagree with me, I don't care. Say your bedtime prayers tonight and tell
                          God what you think.

Bob Lee

Comment

Bob you speak like you know something but all you have done is make assumptions. You know zero facts.
                            You are part of the problem.

Comment

BO is racist I'm sure. The only time he comments is on a white on black shooting. Stirs the pot constantly. Never the other way around. Racist pig...

Comment

Working...
                              X