No announcement yet.

Why I Can't and Won't Vote for Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Trump married illegal immigrants, that's a pretty weak sign.

Does not surprise me, though. The mainstream media, the Democrat party, and much of the country can't seem to grasp the difference between immigration and illegal immigration.
    Last edited by Vermin93; 03-27-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post

Does not surprise me, though. The mainstream media, the Democrat party, and much of the country can't seem to grasp the difference between immigration and illegal immigration.
      If trump were the only candidate saying something about illegal immigration, your stance on Trump re: immigration might have some merit. As it is, both of the top two candidates left in the gop have pretty strong stances on it, except for the farcical build a wall and make Mexico pay for it oh wait it just got ten feet higher.

Comment

HUH?????????
        The sign is hilarious.........I don't care who you are!
        Trump loves those former communist Eastern European women and the kid made a funny sign about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          [ATTACH]783018[/ATTACH]
          I know it's just a funny picture, but this gets to me. This is the left's tactics of picking and choosing the facts that fit their agenda. Trump is NOT against immigration. He's against ILLEGAL immigration. There is a difference there if you can get past the cries of "racism". Not really directed toward you unless you actually believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            If trump were the only candidate saying something about illegal immigration, your stance on Trump re: immigration might have some merit. As it is, both of the top two candidates left in the gop have pretty strong stances on it, except for the farcical build a wall and make Mexico pay for it oh wait it just got ten feet higher.
            If Cruz does get the nod after all this political sausage making he will have to deal with birthers.......or maybe not.........LMAO!!!
            WE have a mess on our hands folks!!!

Comment

HUH?????????
              The sign is hilarious.........I don't care who you are!
              Trump loves those former communist Eastern European women and the kid made a funny sign about it.
              The girl is at a demonstration with a sign that attempts to equate illegal immigration to legal immigration. It's weak and right out of the left's playbook. I guarantee she won't even say the phrase "illegal immigration".

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                I know it's just a funny picture, but this gets to me. This is the left's tactics of picking and choosing the facts that fit their agenda. Trump is NOT against immigration. He's against ILLEGAL immigration. There is a difference there if you can get past the cries of "racism". Not really directed toward you unless you actually believe this.
                Correct. Democrats never mention illegal immigration. It's a term that's 100% off limits to the left because it's counter to their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                  Each side picks and chooses FACTS that fit their narrative, been that way far longer than you or I have been walking this earth.
                  Heck, my stance is legal immigrants must be able to provide VALUE to the nation.........period! If you are not going to be beneficial we will pass on your application........and we will point you to Canada......lol!

Comment

Each side picks and chooses FACTS that fit their narrative, been that way far longer than you or I have been walking this earth.
                    Heck, my stance is legal immigrants must be able to provide VALUE to the nation.........period! If you are not going to be beneficial we will pass on your application........and we will point you to Canada......lol!
                    Why wouldn't your stance be that illegal immigrants should abide by US law and enter legally? Any reason we shouldn't expect laws to either be enforced, legitimately changed or legitimately repealed?

Comment

Everyone who thinks that their vote doesn't count here in Texas because everyone else is going to go out and vote R to keep the state red is weak. With rights comes responsibility.

Yes the sign is weak by trying to say or think that Americans are anti immigration. It is a word play by the left and they are fully aware of it. The sad thing is there are a lot of people who don't have enough sense to understand that.

We are supposed to be a govt of the people and by the people. It isn't hard to get that concept. It was designed to where you served a term or two and then went back to your life as a normal citizen and didn't make a lifetime career of it.

Comment

The girl is at a demonstration with a sign that attempts to equate illegal immigration to legal immigration. It's weak and right out of the left's playbook. I guarantee she won't even say the phrase "illegal immigration".
                        no idea where she is from a PIC? Heck, she could be legal and as American as you and I. The sign is still hilarious and ironic.....maybe that's why Putin likes Trump and vice versa. Lots of hot babes needing visa's lately outta the Eastern block!!!

Comment

Why wouldn't your stance be that illegal immigrants should abide by US law and enter legally? Any reason we shouldn't expect laws to either be enforced, legitimately changed or legitimately repealed?
                          Um.....well...hum......because my stance is tougher than the current guidelines that have been in place for 50 years! I believe in HIGH BARS instead of mealy mouth non-sense that is in play now. Even with that higher standard........the sign is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            We are supposed to be a govt of the people and by the people. It isn't hard to get that concept. It was designed to where you served a term or two and then went back to your life as a normal citizen and didn't make a lifetime career of it.
                            Agreed!, sadly that went out the door about 150 years ago! Term limits is definitely a FIGHT worth waging.........30 years pontificating is a ugly joke on the AMerican citizen.

Comment

[ATTACH]783018[/ATTACH]
                              Who cares what's on the sign. She's cute, I'd play along with her all day long to win her favor and then vote against her in the election.

Comment

Correct. Democrats never mention illegal immigration. It's a term that's 100% off limits to the left because it's counter to their agenda.
                                What President has deported more than any other?

Comment

Working...
                                X