Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind. My phone updated.

Comment

FarmLogs is usually pretty accurate. Few days ago we got 1" at the ranch, FL showed .30. Total for the year is only .10 off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
        I have used Farm Logs for about 4 yrs now. Sometimes it is right on the money and others it is off. This time I had 1.34" and 1.29" in my gauges and FL showed .74" for my whole place. This is the worst it has been in 4 yrs. It showed 1.4" for Live Oak County and I had 1.3" in the gauge.
        Update on this post. Since I posted that FL had shown .74" vs my gauges showing 1.29" and 1.34", FL is now showing 1.27" for that day instead of .74". I also changed my page from weekly to daily totals.

Comment

So how did Peyton come up w those maps. Do you have to be a paying member to get that information ?

Comment

FarmLogs had us as 1.73" near Tilden.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              FarmLogs had us as 1.73" near Tilden.
              My cousin had told me about 1.3" at his house just east of Whitsett the other day and FL showed 1.4" on my place. I just checked FL for my place and it update to 2.41". I am going over to check cattle and rain gauges this afternoon to see how it compares.

Comment

My cousin had told me about 1.3" at his house just east of Whitsett the other day and FL showed 1.4" on my place. I just checked FL for my place and it update to 2.41". I am going over to check cattle and rain gauges this afternoon to see how it compares.
                My dad is headed down and should have a pretty good idea but I bet it is close to that 1.75" or so. We should be in for an interesting year if we can get some more timely rain. Fingers crossed for even just "regular" amounts.

Comment

Not exactly south Texas, but was in Del Rio Saturday and it is unbelievably green. Deer are eating about half the protein they usually eat this time of year.

Comment

My dad is headed down and should have a pretty good idea but I bet it is close to that 1.75" or so. We should be in for an interesting year if we can get some more timely rain. Fingers crossed for even just "regular" amounts.
                    I checked the gauge today and had 2.75" and FL showed 2.74" so that was really accurate. My cousin had only 1.3" in his rain gauge about 3/4 mile south of my place. His brother had 2" about 5 miles west of Whitsett off of Hwy 99. I know some places have a little over 3" about 10 miles east of Whitsett back towards Pawnee. Rained enough to put some tank water in several tanks that were low in some areas. It had really greened up since my trip mid-week last week. Seen a few deer out feeding on the weed growth late evening on the way home. Spring is really looking good at this time.

Comment

Like to hear it ^^^^^

Comment

I checked the gauge today and had 2.75" and FL showed 2.74" so that was really accurate. My cousin had only 1.3" in his rain gauge about 3/4 mile south of my place. His brother had 2" about 5 miles west of Whitsett off of Hwy 99. I know some places have a little over 3" about 10 miles east of Whitsett back towards Pawnee. Rained enough to put some tank water in several tanks that were low in some areas. It had really greened up since my trip mid-week last week. Seen a few deer out feeding on the weed growth late evening on the way home. Spring is really looking good at this time.

Talked to neighbor and we got 2.5" in the last system. Should be REALLY green down that way.

Comment

Talked to neighbor and we got 2.5" in the last system. Should be REALLY green down that way.

It was really green compared to last week. Brush is looking much better and most of the mesquites have new leaves. A lot of weeds also, which is great. Very timely rain.

Comment

Raining at the ranch again right now! .4" so far with more on the way.
                            Last edited by TildenHunter; 03-09-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Keep it coming for us in Webb and Zapata! ��

Comment

Missed again [emoji36]

Comment

Working...
                                X