Knockoff rage review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lone star View Post
    I say knock off (ko) in post. Referring to others who think rage broad heads are bad who chimed in on post. Too sensitive on GS.

I agree and that's what I was referring to. I get it; the knock offs suck, but a few posters took the opportunity to trash original rages, in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by canamxmr2011 View Post
      I am not sure you read the review, I did not blame the broadheads at all. Let's try re reading it and come up with another reply.

I read your review, and my reply wasn't addressed at your review of the knock offs. It was meant for the guys, that never miss a chance to bash rage broadheads, because "it failed". More likely, their "perfect shot" failed.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
        I read your review, and my reply wasn't addressed at your review of the knock offs. It was meant for the guys, that never miss a chance to bash rage broadheads, because "it failed". More likely, their "perfect shot" failed.

Oh alright. Rage makes a good broadheads. Just not what I like to shoot but they are just as good as every other brand with good shot placement.

Comment

Working...
        X