Case for Mathews HTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case for Mathews HTR

After lookin around for cases, this is what I came up with.

Got an SKB hybrid bow case. Just like the hard cases except it is fabric and dense foam on the interior.

Bow fits great, but now for securing it.

Take some wall boogers, 2 sided Velcro strips, and gorilla glue.

Place the wall boogers where you figure they'd work best. Apply gorilla glue to the threads, screw into the foam...

Then screw in the Velcro strips...

Like a champ...

Plenty of room with quiver attached...

Ty

Looks good. I just bought the same bow Saturday. I'm thinking of going with the hard Skb hunter case

Comment

Nice case. Looks like plenty of room and protection. Very nice

Comment

I have had the SBK hunter case and my new lakewood is much better IMHO I love it. I can keep my quiver on in the lakewood case and not in the SBK only because I have 30" arrows. The SBK case is a good case I had no issues at all. I think I got the arrow case the bow case and the accessory case for 50 bucks more than the SBK hunter. I ordered mine from lancaster archery they were running a sale on them at the time.
        Last edited by topher5999; 02-10-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I too have 30" arrows. My quiver stays on In this case. I got it on clearance for 39 bucks.

Comment

I do like that case and at that price that is killer, as much as I beat my case around I am just not sure I could do the soft case. It was just a piece of mind for me.

Comment

Working...
            X