Long Draw bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
    Try out the xpedition perfexion. They will go out to 32" and their ibo is pretty quick for a longer ata bow at 7" brace height. They'll actually meet or exceed ibo like Hoyt, and have an extremely smooth draw cycle and shot. Give xpedition a call and they'll send a bow to your local shop to try free of charge.

I've heard a lot if good things about the Perfexion. If I found a used lefty for a good price I might get one . However I just bought a PSE Freak to replace my MR7. Smoother draw cycle, easier draw adjustment, and to me a more comfortable grip. The Mathews grip was about the most uncomfortable grip I've shot.

Comment

Good luck. I am 6'5" and shoot a 30" draw length (thank the heavens above). Long draws are a brass plated female dog to find for a price less than your first born child.
      To you guys who wear size 13+ shoes: sucks to be you, I wear a size 12, and enjoy not having to scour heaven and earth for shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGatoBandito View Post
        Good luck. I am 6'5" and shoot a 30" draw length (thank the heavens above). Long draws are a brass plated female dog to find for a price less than your first born child.
        To you guys who wear size 13+ shoes: sucks to be you, I wear a size 12, and enjoy not having to scour heaven and earth for shoes.

Lucky, I'm only 6'4" and I have a 32.5" dl

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
          Lucky, I'm only 6'4" and I have a 32.5" dl
          I changed anchor point from first knuckle on the mastoid process behind my ear, to at the corner of my jaw.

Comment

I have a strother moxie for sale. It goes out to 32.5. PM me if your interested. I will make you a good deal on it.

Comment

Correction, the perfexion will get out to 32.5" draw

Comment

I have the Faktor and love it. I think the Nitrum is the same bow.

Comment

Working...
                X