killzone maxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killzone maxx

Has anyone had any problem with the NAP Killzone Maxx ? i am wanting to use them next season and wanted to know if there was anyone had anything bad to say about them. I haven't heard anything bad but just want to hear what everyone has to say!?

Never used em, but my uncle always told me to stay away from their "junk" cuz all they sell is products they bought the right to from companies that went under. It kind of makes sense, they sell 20 different broad heads and slick trick only has like 6(excluding the crossbow broad heads).

Comment

Originally posted by sutherpride59 View Post
      Never used em, but my uncle always told me to stay away from their "junk" cuz all they sell is products they bought the right to from companies that went under. It kind of makes sense, they sell 20 different broad heads and slick trick only has like 6(excluding the crossbow broad heads).
      I disagree with your statement. I have shot several animals with their products (NAP Spitfire) and they have been 4 for 4 for me. I think the net tracking distances between all four kills was under 100 yds. Honestly I think that the Spitfire is one of the most respected names in the mechanical game with sales and user reviews substantiating that statement. The amount of product a company produces does not exactly correlate to the quality of the product. Does their product line center around mechanical heads? Yes, it does. Are mechanicals for everybody? No, they are not. They have a lot of choices for the mechanical crowd and I have seen both positive and negative feedback concerning their performance..............just like every other head be it fixed, mechanical, COC or whatever.

Comment

whatever, i'm sure you can kill something with them just fine. I'm sure you could also kill a deer with an Allen broadhead just fine. Just because it kills doesnt make it a "good broad head". Use what ever you want, all broad heads kill if you aim right and tune your bow.

Comment

Originally posted by sutherpride59 View Post
          Wrong... NAP is a fairly large company in the archery business with even deeper pockets now, with their new owership. That being said, the profits from success and growth allow them to expand their product offering in hope to gain a larger footprint at retail (the main reasons we own companies). From fixed (thunderhead) mechanical (spitfire,Killzone,blood runner,ect) Quick fletch, rest, quivers, lighted stabilizers, regular stabilizers, on and on... NAP is one of the top companies in the archery industry and you don't get to the top with a product line that fails in the field. Everyone is going to have their own personal opinion on their brand of choice, either positive or negative. Do your research, practice with several and see what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bstone1103 View Post
            Has anyone had any problem with the NAP Killzone Maxx ? i am wanting to use them next season and wanted to know if there was anyone had anything bad to say about them. I haven't heard anything bad but just want to hear what everyone has to say!?
            Massive blood trails, same good thick blades as with the original Spitfires. I have been shooting their heads for about 20 years ( since they came available )
            Nothing but good things to say, they have only been good to me.
            Go see some of my videos.

Comment

Working...
            X