Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benchmade mini griptillian

Comment

Comment made about the knife you can carry all the time is dead on. My vote is a Benchmade 940 Osborn carbon handle. Thin, light weight, and opens easily with one hand. Light enough it can be clipped to a pocket of thin shorts in the summer also.

Comment

Case Trapperlock

Comment

You can’t beat case I have trapper in my pocket since the 70s wore out but still works good

Comment

Boker Tree Brand
            Eye Brand
            Benchmade
            Victorinox

Comment

hahahah terrorist tool thats pretty dang funny, I rotate out my blades all the time. I was carrying a benchmade griptilian today, the afo II is one of my favorite blades of all time. If I want a more traditional blade its a case trapper with a yellow handle. A buck 110 is a good stand by too. It just depends what im doing that day. I do think a lot of benchmade blades are overpriced there's a ton of good brands out there.

Comment

Benchmade Osborn !

Comment

No one best pocket knife. Depends upon what you mainly use it for. Lots of good choices. spyderco, benchmade, case, zero tolerance, buck, etc. Just make sure it has quality steel in the blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                    Comment made about the knife you can carry all the time is dead on. My vote is a Benchmade 940 Osborn carbon handle. Thin, light weight, and opens easily with one hand. Light enough it can be clipped to a pocket of thin shorts in the summer also.
                    I made the comment about the perfect knife being one that you will actually carry everyday and the Benchmade 940 is the one I chose as well.

Comment

Moore maker

Comment

I carry a few different knives based on what I plan on doing:

-Case Trapper King Ranch on nicer occasions
                        -Case Sod Buster King Ranch for hunting/skinning
                        -Benchmade for daily/work
                        -Leatherman Surge for work

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
                          Well I finally lost my pocket knife I've had for years. Somehow it fell out of my leather belt holder that it has rode in for many miles. Anyhow I can't remember the brand of that knife to save my life. It was some German name and it held an edge like no other. What do y'all carry? Looking for opinions. Just a small/medium sized folder that I can carry in my belt pouch. Thanks.
                          If you are interested in a multitool, I would check out a leatherman surge or wave as they are incredibly high quality and have a ton of applications. This may be too large for what you are looking for, but I have been enjoying mine for a few years now, using it primarily for hunting, camping, and my work as a mechanical engineer.

Comment

OR you could order one of mine![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Benchmade sv30 or hen and rooster. The sv30 holds better then the solingen

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
                                OR you could order one of mine![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                That's beautiful. How much?

Comment

Working...
                                X