Best Rechargeable Spotlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Rechargeable Spotlight

I’m needing a new rechargeable spotlight. Whats yalls opinion on the best bang for your buck out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Black & Decker from Walmart 3 yrs ago and still works great and only about $25.00

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

Stanley Fat Max from Wal-Mart. Lithium Rechargable, crazy bright, $49

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
        I bought a Black & Decker from Walmart 3 yrs ago and still works great and only about $25.00

God Bless
        Bish
        X2, the waterproof model

Comment

A vendor gave me this one at Christmas. Bright as heck, waterproof/submersible, and shock resistant. Perhaps these features are standard amongst all suggestions but figured I'd throw one more in the mix.

Comment

in. I walked by an isle of them the other day which reminded me my was drt

Comment

I have a jetbeam flashlight that produces more light than a 1M candlepower spotlight.

Look into them.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Stanley Fat Max from Wal-Mart. Lithium Rechargable, crazy bright, $49

Second on the Fat Max

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  I have a jetbeam flashlight that produces more light than a 1M candlepower spotlight.

Look into them.
                  Which model do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                    Which model do you have?
                    BC-40 and the WL-S4-GT search and rescue light.

Comment

BC-40 and the WL-S4-GT search and rescue light.
                      Are they really that bright, they seem affordable priced if so (which scares me normally) LOL

Are they rechargeable? What kind of battery life do you see?

Comment

Are they really that bright, they seem affordable priced if so (which scares me normally) LOL

x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes they are incredibly bright. We use them for tracking. Think we have 6 of the bc-40's. Both light take the 18650 batteries.

On occasion I will have trouble with the light being too bright. At times it can be so bright that it shines through blood to where you cannot see it. Hard to explain but it happens.

I keep two sets of batteries for each light. One is in the charger while the other ones in the light. I use them most every night and swap batteries id say every week to 10 days.

I want to say I can get 12 hours of run time out of them with the jl340 3400 mah batteries. Don't skimp on the batteries. They make cheaper ones but they don't have the kinda output these do.

Comment

The RYOBI LED spotlight is stupid bright. Use one their 4 amp hour batteries and it will run a long time.

Comment

Look into them.
                              I know one thing, those two lights you listed sure wont shine as far as a 1M candlepower light. If it does then that isn't a 1M candlepower light. A 1M candlepower light will shine over 2,000 yards and both those lights you list shine less then 500 yards. Heck our 66LRX light will shine over 1,000 yards and is a smaller light then what you listed. Our 40KAP headlamp shines over 600 yards and uses two rechargeable 18650 batteries.

The reason your light can be too bright for tracking blood is because it uses a reflector to focus the beam and you end up with a hot spot in the center of the beam that washes out the blood. Our lights use a lens and you can focus the beam from a wide flood beam to a spot beam. When tracking blood, the wide flood beam is best as there are no hot spots in the beam, the beam is basically the same brightness on the edges as it is in the middle of the beam.

I've used a lot of lights for tracking in my 30+ years of hunting and I have not seen a better light for tracking then our 40KAP headlamp and I've tracked 1000's of animals at night. Yes there are lights that are brighter but they are usually much bigger and they have a hotspot that washes out the blood. On top of that, Our headlamp keeps your hands free to carry other things like your weapon or when dragging the animal back. Then look at run times, at full power the lights you listed have around a 1 hour run time and that is not good. Our 40KAP has a 4 hour run time at full power with no dimming the entire 4 hours and yet it sill shines further then the lights you listed. There are a few on here that have our 40KAP headlamp so maybe they will chime in.

All our lights have interchangeable LED's so your not just stuck with a one color light, you can get Red, Green, White or IR for them and it takes about 30 seconds to change out the color.

As always, we give a 10% discount to TBH members, just send me a PM and I will send you the 10% off coupon code. If you want to check out the lights, here is a link to our website. http://www.sniperhawglights.com/Snip...ale-s/1814.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X