• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66 teams..thats nuts

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      10u, i heard it was at 38 or something last time someone looked...crazy

ive heard stories of teams having to be up there to play late friday night then get 8am-9am games on saturday...
      Yep. Planning for Friday night games. Booked a hotel early because there aren't just a ton of options in Ardmore.

I heard last year, they had thunderstorms and rain Friday afternoon and didn't play the first game until Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
        Yep. Planning for Friday night games. Booked a hotel early because there aren't just a ton of options in Ardmore.

I heard last year, they had thunderstorms and rain Friday afternoon and didn't play the first game until Saturday afternoon.
        yep i remember, i have a good friend with an 11u team that went up there last year, as 10s, he said it was a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

We started our 8pm pool game at midnight and it was 40mph winds. There was one game after us that started around 2am.

Comment

Thats insane...

Comment

Holy mother of goodness ...

Comment

Great to see them getting some game time in for the scrimmage - Jax hit a 2 run single and made it to second on a throw home. Flew out his second at bat.

Played CF the first go around and SS the second.

Comment

Weather does not look good at all for this weekend ... Dont see much hope

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Great to see them getting some game time in for the scrimmage - Jax hit a 2 run single and made it to second on a throw home. Flew out his second at bat.

Played CF the first go around and SS the second.

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Weather does not look good at all for this weekend ... Dont see much hope
                    Nope

Comment

we have afternoon/evening games (2:45 and 5:30ish) Saturday ...we'll see.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        we have afternoon/evening games (2:45 and 5:30ish) Saturday ...we'll see.....
                        Good Luck and fingers crossed. Hope it saves you from a beating from behind the screen, lol.

Comment

ill be watching our other teams on the ipad

Comment

So I gather yall practice when it is 45 degrees outside?

Comment

Haha - We wont do freezing, but we will do 45.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                So I gather yall practice when it is 45 degrees outside?
                                I Ain't skeered cuz I can sit in my truck, my son might not like it too much though

Comment

Working...
                                X