Sleep walked last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep walked last night!

So I've never sleepwalked before but I did last night. I remember having a dream that I left to go on my Throckmorton hunting trip next week and got all the way up there (6hrs)and realized that I had forgotten my rifle. I was panicked looking everywhere for it. Apparently while I was dreaming this I was at the base of our bed feeling around in the dark for my rifle case and when I felt it I got back in bed and told my wife "it's okay I found it"... Man this hunting addiction will do strange things to your mind!

Sleep walker myself, it can get embarrassing when you have people staying at your house...

Comment

Do it all the time. Amazing what you end up doing sometimes...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleep walking and rifles...

Comment

Have you seen the movie "step brothers"?

Comment

lol..... I sleep walked once when I was a kid. I was searching for something under the mattress.

Comment

my cousin ended up with black socks one night from walking down the street... scary stuff for her

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Do it all the time. Amazing what you end up doing sometimes...

I sleep walked out of a hotel room in Elk City OK in my skivvies. When the door shut behind me I woke up. Had to walk to the front desk and get the manager out of bed at 3am to get me a new key card. In my natural state. He kept saying "you intoxicate, you intoxicate!"

Comment

Consider yourself lucky, when I sleep walk I'm usually looking for somewhere to pee

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                    I sleep walked out of a hotel room in Elk City OK in my skivvies. When the door shut behind me I woke up. Had to walk to the front desk and get the manager out of bed at 3am to get me a new key card. In my natural state. He kept saying "you intoxicate, you intoxicate!"
                    Lol, thats awesome! Well, not really I guess, but its funny as heck!
                    Originally posted by Colton View Post
                    Consider yourself lucky, when I sleep walk I'm usually looking for somewhere to pee
                    No doubt, I try blaming it on the dogs but that never works.

Comment

At least you didn't dream you were sighting your rifle in[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                        At least you didn't dream you were sighting your rifle in[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]
                        That's a scary thought. I'm pretty sure that this was a first for me but it makes me wonder if I've done it before and not known. I think the sleep whizzer's are the funniest. My wife would be ticked if I decided to wake up and take a leak on the floor!

Comment

My wife was brushing leaves off me one night. Freaked me out until I saw she was sleep walking.

Comment

Our son-in-law once walked out of his hotel room, peed in the waste basket by the coke machine, then woke up in his underwear not remembering which room he was in.
                            Luckily our daughter woke up and rescued him.

Comment

Dang!! Y'all scare me! Now I'm wondering if I've done such a thing...

My bride has not said anything like, "where did you go last night"...

Comment

Working...
                              X