Aftermarket Leather for trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Leather for trucks

Anyone had aftermarket leather installed in there vehicle? I am thinking about a new truck and years ago a friend of mine had aftermarket leather installed in his Z71 and the leather shop actually embroidered the Z71 logo in the back of each seat. Looked bad A**. Just curios if anyone knows of a reputable place to have aftermarket leather installed .

I ordered Katskinz and had it installed at Westside upholstery in Houston. Love it

Comment

Classic soft trim does a great job. Had the 1794 leather put in my tundra with heat and cooled seats. Leather is black and not that puke burnt orange crap that Toyota puts in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy Scott Balke does great work at Autofacelifts in South Houston. He does leather kits for several local dealerships. Reasonably priced too. Tell him Jayson sent you.

Comment

I've done a few Katzkin... They are very nice and generally much higher quality than factory.

Comment

Katzkin

Comment

Another vote for katskinz. Looks awesome. Way better than stock.
              Attached Files

Comment

Katzkins!!

Comment

I had Katzkins installed in my GMC 2500 and added heat and cooling at the same time. They were just standard cloth before. Loved them.

Place in Dallas did it. American Sunroof I think it is called.

Comment

Wow those Katzkins do look really nice. Thank you. I wonder if I could get the FX4 emblem embroidered in them?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                      I had Katzkins installed in my GMC 2500 and added heat and cooling at the same time. They were just standard cloth before. Loved them.

Mind if I ask what that cost you?

Comment

Katskinz

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Mind if I ask what that cost you?

I tried to look the charge up and can’t find it anywhere. I would guess $2000ish because of adding heat and air.

The place that did it was American Sunroof and Upholstery in Dallas. 214-634-0608.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post

Wow, that's an impressive job right there! Those look identical to the seats in my 2012 F150 FX4

Comment

Katzkins for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X