Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Congrats to everyone that has posted pics(and to the ones who are holding out on us, that we KNOW about)! HaHa.

I

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I

[emoji23]

Lol. You WERE on the list! Congrats again!

Comment

Well I was finally able to get my son on some horns this weekend. Hunting in the Sonora area has been really tough this year due to all the acorns. (We are not in the anthrax area) anyway he got himself this old warrior. I haven’t pulled the jaw yet but I know he is post mature. Thanks again Robert and everyone at APR and yes he claims this rifle as his own now so I am really hoping im able to get in on the build off a 700 action deal.
        Attached Files

Comment

awesome kid, congrats

Comment

Congrats to him for a great deer!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
              Well I was finally able to get my son on some horns this weekend. Hunting in the Sonora area has been really tough this year due to all the acorns. (We are not in the anthrax area) anyway he got himself this old warrior. I haven’t pulled the jaw yet but I know he is post mature. Thanks again Robert and everyone at APR and yes he claims this rifle as his own now so I am really hoping im able to get in on the build off a 700 action deal.

That's awesome! Tell him congrats from the APR crew! That's a great buck.

Comment

Can any of you guys help me out.

I need to send my rifle back to APR for a sticking bolt issue.

Can I just put in the case they sent it in without a box? Zip tie through the holes?

Never shipped a gun looking for guidance.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by robie; 02-22-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Yes you can ship directly to them but Id put it in the plastic case then inside a cardboard box to keep it discrete. Sometimes UPS will give you a hassle if they aren’t familiar with their own policy. I always pre pay online, print a label and drop it off at a shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakedasnke View Post
                    Yes you can ship directly to them but Id put it in the plastic case then inside a cardboard box to keep it discrete. Sometimes UPS will give you a hassle if they aren’t familiar with their own policy. I always pre pay online, print a label and drop it off at a shipper.
                    Thank you. I took it by a couple stops and was told they don't ship guns.

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
                      Can any of you guys help me out.

I need to send my rifle back to APR for a sticking bolt issue.

Can I just put in the case they sent it in without a box? Zip tie through the holes?

Never shipped a gun looking for guidance.

Thank you.

Does APR give you a case with your gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Does APR give you a case with your gun?

I got a case with last years build, not sure about this year.

Comment

Has anyone shipped a gun in just the case? Will I have to build a box for it?

Comment

I always send in a box now. I had a gun case damaged due to the shipping company throwing it around (I think because it was a gun case and not a box but that’s just a guess)

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

If it looks like a gun, smells like a gun, you better insure that as a gun bc your soon not to have a gun. Wrap that bad boy in cardboard to hide the contents.

Comment

Working...
                              X