Waco Indoor 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco Indoor 3-D

Custom Atchery Works in Waco will have a indoor 3-D starting on the 10th of August. 10 $ Shoot 8 arrows from 9 to 19 yards at a spot on the 3-d and you have a chance to win a pop up blind, 3-d animals , sights,arrows and much more. Every time you hit the circle on the animal you will get a ticket that will go into a box. The more tickets you have the better chance you have to win. Come by and check it out...

sounds fun I'll be there

Comment

What time does it start ?

Comment

[QUOTE=scode;2737692]What time does it start ?[/QUOT

It starts the 10th at noon and run.s thru. till sept. Get all the scoop at the shop

Comment

Custom Archery Works

It starts Tuesday and runs thru September, Indoor 3-D------Custom Archery Works------- WACO-----Win great prizes-----
          Shoot as many days as you want

Comment

What kind of set up can you bring? Are there different classes?

Comment

It is an 8 shot shoot...hunting bows only for 10 bucks you get 8 shots at animals with an orange dot on them...hit the dot, get a ticket for entry in the bucket for prizes...you can shoot as many times as you want 10 bucks each 8 shots...more tickets means more chances to win prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
                It is an 8 shot shoot...hunting bows only for 10 bucks you get 8 shots at animals with an orange dot on them...hit the dot, get a ticket for entry in the bucket for prizes...you can shoot as many times as you want 10 bucks each 8 shots...more tickets means more chances to win prizes.
                Well put there Dave, No fat shafts. You will have two shots from a ground blind, 2 from a chair, 2 standing and 2 from a raised platform. Peace of cake right

Comment

Piece of cake? i dont know it looked pretty easy until i watched "somebody" shoot it and then maybe not so much lol

Comment

We have had a dozen or so shoot but it seem the orange dot is the safe place to be. Whata up with that. Is there anyone out there that can hit a dot on a animal. Come on how hard can it de.......

Comment

Had some issues with my bow saturday and didnt have time to shoot it. I will asap though looks like a great challenge

Comment

Working...
                      X