No announcement yet.

Big shoot in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure won't put them out there like that. Doesn't matter what shop it is...I simply asked a question about it and some folks are getting all heated up about it...so yall go with what ya want...I'm still waiting on an answer on if it is true or not...someone knows I'm sure.......Maybe someone should ask the folks putting it on about the so called rumor??

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    Will you divulge the 'archery shop
    you heard it at? Then we can gather the information ourselves, and make decisions accordingly. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
      My glass is half empty...
      mine to!! Davik

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
        I'm not the only one who "heard" about this...pm cuttheloop...better yet, read the whole dang post...and another thing...I was told this by an Archery shop when I asked if they were going to be a part of it! Never said it was true...I simply asked a question...were you involved with it as you are pretty testy about the whole question?
        In the interest of full disclosure...my "source" has been know to stretch things for dramatic effect a time or two.

That being said...

I'm a little more confident in this event, now that some other key folks have become involved with.... and as stated above in a post... some of the biggest names in archery and hunting will be in on this, I'm thinking the exposure alone should be enough to prevent anything nefarious from going on.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy. I agree with ya.....since others are involved and big names are gonna attend, it should go good. It's not a coincidence that you had heard the same thing I heard from two different folks though....all I did was ask a question and people got thier drawers all in a bundle like I wanted to ruin the event....no intentions on that at all

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
          In the interest of full disclosure...my "source" has been know to stretch things for dramatic effect a time or two.

That being said...

I'm a little more confident in this event, now that some other key folks have become involved with.... and as stated above in a post... some of the biggest names in archery and hunting will be in on this, I'm thinking the exposure alone should be enough to prevent anything nefarious from going on.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy. I agree with ya.....since others are involved and big names are gonna attend, it should go good. It's not a coincidence that you had heard the same thing I heard from two different folks though....all I did was ask a question and people got thier drawers all in a bundle like I wanted to ruin the event....no intentions on that at all
            No sweat man... come on down and hang out. I'll be on one of the 3D ranges, keeping things moving.

Comment

What else is new?

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                No sweat man... come on down and hang out. I'll be on one of the 3D ranges, keeping things moving.
                May just do that

Comment

I would have never guessed that Sunshine !!!!

Comment

I'm not the only one who "heard" about this...pm cuttheloop...better yet, read the whole dang post...and another thing...I was told this by an Archery shop when I asked if they were going to be a part of it! Never said it was true...I simply asked a question...were you involved with it as you are pretty testy about the whole question?
                    Not testy, just hopeful. Not trying to throw darts or ping anyone. I just beleive in facts. I think this event needs to happen and a qustion like that will keep alot of folks home. I just hate to start them behind the 8 ball from the get go. Lots of kiddos will benifit from this.
                    If you you can get more info on it than maybe pm arrowsmith and he will be more than happy to ck it out. Got to go get this wadd out of my panties!!
                    If I see you there I'll buy you a soda pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Texrock View Post
                      Not testy, just hopeful. Not trying to throw darts or ping anyone. I just beleive in facts. I think this event needs to happen and a qustion like that will keep alot of folks home. I just hate to start them behind the 8 ball from the get go. Lots of kiddos will benifit from this.
                      If you you can get more info on it than maybe pm arrowsmith and he will be more than happy to ck it out. Got to go get this wadd out of my panties!!
                      If I see you there I'll buy you a soda pop.
                      LOL, you made me chuckle... I hope it goes great as well...especially for the kiddos! Sounds good brother, no hard feelings?

Comment

Working...
                      X