Turks and Caicos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turks and Caicos

Headed to Turks and Caicos at the end of the week and have a couple of days open to do somethings around the island. Has anyone been there, and are there any “must do” type things. We are doing SNUBA one day and golfing as well.

Open up a off shore bank account. Then you can go visit and count your money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

We have been there 3 times and going back next month. Place is awesome. People are very friendly. Golf course is ok. Conch Shack is fun. There are a couple of islands you can take a charter out to or go Conch diving. Otherwise, get some rum punch and hang out.

Comment

I’ll be there in June, booked a day of fly fishing

Comment

Wife is wanting to go for our anniversary...Who did you guys book through and going rates??

Comment

we booked directly with the resort. We stay at 7 Stars. Gracebay is also nice.

Comment

How is the travel to there ? Any non stops ?

Comment

Headed there in July for the second time. There are non stop flights from Houston.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

non stop every sat from dfw

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                    GraceBay is top notch. Only place I have ever stayed when I have gone there.

Comment

We just booked Beaches resort. I'm super excited as my daughter after 4 straight years of college will finally join us for a vacation. I've been all over the Caribbean but somehow always forget about Turks.

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                        Good to hear, we're staying at the 7 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Man View Post
                          Headed there in July for the second time. There are non stop flights from Houston.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
                          Which airlines are non-stop from Houston? Which airport?

Comment

OP - Hopefully you'll have a blast.

Curious for the ones that have been to Turks and Caicos, are any of these resorts all inclusive? It's not a deal killer for the wife and I, but it's nice not to get that nice itemized room bill upon departure.

Comment

Capt.- Sandals there is very nice and all-inclusive

Comment

Working...
                              X