Big Oak Trad Weekend, VII SIGN UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
    Whose Gerald Cook? Nevermind, I just figured it out. This is gonna be fun!

That’s DRT!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well thanks for the offer Marty, I'll take you up on that sir. Cot in the shop will work for me. did you ever get the pics of my widow that I sent after it finally arrived?
      B

Comment

Pretty sure there is some insider info going on and that some of you stay on the net 24/7

I will try and at least get over to shoot again

Comment

Amanda Martin is Ryan. CRM95.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Pretty sure there is some insider info going on and that some of you stay on the net 24/7

I know you were kidding... but speaking for myself and a couple others, I noticed Chunky's post this morning and was glued to my phone/computer for an hour waiting for it to post.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
              No worries buddy. Last year was the only time I’ve participated and I assumed it would be the same.
              Had I read your original post I would have sent funds first then signed up, that’s on me.

You guys have a great time and we’ll see ya down the road.
              I did the post then send funds. Looks like I was almost too late. I don't use PayPal enough to be 100% confident when I do use it so I'm always wondering. I had trouble getting signed into it. Next time I guess I should have both open and waiting if I'm going to try to get in. Lesson learned on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                I know you were kidding... but speaking for myself and a couple others, I noticed Chunky's post this morning and was glued to my phone/computer for an hour waiting for it to post.

This is what I did. I busted my butt to get two lifts built in time to be off early so I could park in front of the computer.

Plus it was cold enough staying hard at it was the only way to stay warm.

Comment

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                  Maybe so Bisch but if you look at last years sign up, Marty called it after the 8th “I’m in” not the 8th payment.

Nothing personal taken, just asking for clarity.
                  Y’all enjoy, hope Casey can keep his clothes on this time and sleep in his own bed.
                  Sorry for the misunderstanding.../
                  You are welcome to come spend the weekend with us, play and shoot bows and it won't cost you anything

Comment

I'd ride with you but I bet I got a crappie tourney that day! Heck I might be out of arrows by Feb!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

Yes I was kidding

I get on TBH about 6:30 to 7 every morning I am at work, after I clock in I don't have time to check the www and don't look at it again until after I am back home

Guess I need to reevaluate my priorities

I probably couldn't hit a live critter with my trad bow anyway

Comment

I love you too Chunky...Bisch...et al...but that is GRXH 2018 weekend...Im sorry you'll be missed at Granger ... and missing a keg of 512 Pecan Porter this next year. Yee Hawg!

I know I'll be missing alot of fun with youse guys. I look forward to the recap.

Comment

LOL!! I came home from work an hour early, logged in and hit F5 on the trad forum every 10 seconds for an hour straight.

Comment

That was fast I just saw this thread right now have fun !

Comment

Danggit.
                              I knew the thread was coming yesterday afternoon and still forgot to hang around the computer. Looks like i will just come and hang out and meet some more of you guys. Looking forward to the weekend.

Hi Gary!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                Danggit.
                                I knew the thread was coming yesterday afternoon and still forgot to hang around the computer. Looks like i will just come and hang out and meet some more of you guys. Looking forward to the weekend.

Hi Gary!
                                It's a blast. Good people and some fun stuff happening. You won't regret coming out.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X