Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every dog has its day.

Default every dog has its day.

An Australian man’s pet crocodile in the Northern Territory ate his beloved dog after she spent a decade tormenting it, and onlookers watched in horror.

Over the past decade in Adelaide, Pippa, a golden terrier who was also known as “Dumb Blonde,” has been running at Casey the crocodile and scaring her back into the water. After ABC News reported on the dog’s antics last year, guests sometimes even gathered to watch the pooch perform the dangerous trick.

In a video recently posted to Facebook, Pippa can be seen running towards the crocodile, but this time Casey chomped down on the dog and dragged her into the water, while bystanders could be heard screaming and swearing in terror.
    Last edited by waterdog; 06-07-2018, 03:37 PM.

Bwahhahahahahah

Comment

Rip

Comment

Mess with the bull long enough, sooner or later you’ll get the horns.

Comment

Crocs are good for boots and belts.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
            Rip
            lol!

Comment

Okay, I'll be the first to say it. This thread is worthless without video.

Too soon???

Comment

It’s hard for me to feel bad when the owner continuously let his dog f*** with a croc. It was a matter of time!

Comment

Dog gone.

Comment

Comment

When I lived in Co. we had a lady who fed the bears and was on the news and then one day she was a little late with dinner - ONE day

Comment

LMAO. Reminds me of the time when a friend took his daughter and her dog to the vet.

While waiting, their was another family waiting with their new kitten for its first shots. Little kitten started to tease a larger dog from another family and bam!!

Larger dog chomp on the kitten and everybody screamed, vet and other people tried to loosen the dogs jaws but no luck. It finally did and the kitten fell out of the mouth shaking. It died a few seconds later.

Its part of life.

Comment

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Comment

Working...
                          X