New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

All right folks. Time for this years thread. Whose going to get ya some?

I want some. I'm part of the fat loss group as well. Looking to get down to 190.from 260. A with lifting 3x week.

Comment

I’m in. 2017 saw the biggest transformation physically/health wise I’ve ever had. 2018 is about seeing if I really meant it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a health maintenance day today. Lots of foam rolling, stretching, rotator cuff and abs today. Welcome to all the new folks in this thread and welcome back all of ya from last years thread.

Comment

I started last January 1 at 255 and got down to 200 right before hunting season. I have gone back up to around 220 now but have started again today on the diet and workouts. Did my weight circuit in my garage this morning which takes about 45 minutes and then ran a mile. It was tough but feels great to get back on it. My goal this year is 185

Comment

I want in. I'm part of the fat loss group as well, too. Looking to drop 60#.

Comment

Yippeeeee!

Glad to see you started the thread over for the new year. I missed a week and was at the lease over the long weekend, so I wasn't sure if I'd make it in today, but I did! Legs and back 5X5 supersets. Lat pulldown/leg extensions, t-bar row/hack squat, V-bar pullups/calf raises, incline leg raises/hanging leg raises.

Tomorrow is chest and hammies. Gonna be a good day!

Comment

Crushed it this morning. Well, sorta light weight on the upper body, breaking the legs back in tomorrow. Gotta new workout partner from church. fixing to be a good year. I have about 30lbs to lose.

Comment

I am recommitting with the new year also and hitting the gym this afternoon. I've been backsliding the last 6 months or so. I've been lifting fairly heavy during that time but not focusing on calorie intake. I'm stronger but bulky. Time to thin down at bit. I'm sitting at 198 lbs and looking for about 180. So, its back on the stair climber and off the sauce (craft beer mainly).

Comment

Im in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Well good luck to everyone and I hope all of the new folks are still with us at the end. Im out of town until the 8th so I will pick it back up then.

Comment

Had been doing pretty good ( dropped about 15 pounds and was working out 4-5 times a week) but Christmas break killed me. So, time to get back to it!

Comment

In like Flynn!

Missed yesterday due to traveling back home

Today is chest and tris

Going to mix in cardio way more this year

Have to freaking eat better also

Personal goals of a half marathon by June and full marathon by the end of the year

Comment

I've been jogging or bike riding about 4 times per week since the first of December. Made it on a 2 mile jog day before yesterday. This cold weather sucks without the proper gear!

Comment

Working...
                              X