No announcement yet.

ever had sellers remorse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m about to list my ‘07 Legend LE21. I know I will regret this decision. I have spent the last two years fixing it up and it is finally about done. Bought it from my friend when he upgraded since I had caught my first over and first bass over 10 lbs at Lake Fork in it. Also caught a smallmouth lake record in it last year. When I had a Corportate job funds weren’t an issue, but after not working for the last 6 months and deciding to start my own business the boat and my house are going. Don’t think I will miss the house as I am tired of the city.

Comment

Everytime I watch Barrett Jackson and think about a few of the cars I've owned, especially my 1970 Mach I

Comment

Yes

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Luv Truck.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	24530959

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          More than you can imagine. Made worse by the fact that my kids and wife were against the sale and never let me forget how much they miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbY0il8O9Y

Simple fix Curt, buy it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep I have some regrets

Comment

More than you can imagine. Made worse by the fact that my kids and wife were against the sale and never let me forget how much they miss it.
              Winning is not how my family sees it.

It was a tough business decision as I had the opportunity to start a new business but needed to free up a lot of cash. That business has grown a lot and will afford me another ranch one day, but I doubt I'll ever find as complete a place as the Bedias Creek Ranch. Great deer, hog and duck hunting. Best white bass fishing in the world on Bedias Creek. Prime grass for cattle. It was just an amazing place. My dad and I were partners in the ranch and I think that he misses it more than I do.
              That's what my family wants......I can't imagine the financial screwing that I would have to take to buy that place back. I bought it RIGHT. I sold it RIGHT. I'll never find a place like that for even close to the same money.

Well let's make the wife and kids happy again! Lots of other ranches out there. Maybe even a BETTER one!

Comment

Remington 870 that my dad bought me. I sold it to a friend who later let me buy it back.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  Yeah id kick you too!
                  I have no dog in the fight but I'd kick him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Well let's make the wife and kids happy again! Lots of other ranches out there. Maybe even a BETTER one!

Well, I won’t buy one without you. I promise you that. That time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      maybe it will be available when you get ready to buy again

It’s available right now. Everything is for sale for the right price. That is a beautiful place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbY0il8O9Y
                        Yeah the amount you suck over that one is incomprehensible. That place was what dreams are made of

Comment

Well, I won’t buy one without you. I promise you that. That time will come.
                          That place is without a doubt loaded with fine indian artifacts too.

Speaking of that... i sold an arrowhead for 2250 bucks. I recently bought it back for 10,000 bucks. thats seller regret.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                            [ATTACH]897637[/ATTACH]

i sure do!
                            You shouldn't that thing has a FICHT! on the back

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
                            I’m about to list my ‘07 Legend LE21.
                            Man I would keep it, they've already took a depriciation hit with that brand about to be extinct
                            Last edited by bossbowman; 02-20-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Yeah you should have your butt kicked

Comment

Yes .. When I sold my Marlin 1894 44 Mag Rifle .. Long time ago but got a single-shot CVA Stalker last year

Comment

Working...
                                X