Bowtech BT-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech BT-X

Just did some testing on the new BT-X with the 31 cam. At 29/61 with a 390 grain arrow, naked string, got 300 fps. At 28/61, with a 388 grain arrow, naked string, it hit 287 fps. The 28 cam is supposed to be 12 fps faster. Pretty nice cycle on the 31, but won't know about 28 till it gets here. So far, 👍

Since the release of this bow at the ata show, not one word of it here... Zero, none!

A review.... Page 3 crickets

Seems like great real numbers, can't wait to test drive it

Comment

I'll be test driving as well

Comment

I'm really interested in what a 28" feels like myself. Haven't had a bowtech since my D340 and Invasion, and about due.

Comment

I was the 2nd, maybe the 1st Bowtech dealer in Texas, and I post an honest review about the new Bowtech BT-X, and get less interest than a "pro-staffer" that is excited that his got delivered, and probably can't tell the forum anything about the bow except what he's been told.
          Sad.

Comment

Thanks for the review, Rocky. I'm in the market this year and everything helps!

Comment

It was impressive to shoot. Precision has several in stock and sold quite a few already.

Rocky what's your take on the cam timing adjustment?

Comment

Working...
              X