E. Texas land owners ***warning***warning****warning***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROUND #2

Past 3 days I’ve strayed over 4000 gallons of poison and ain’t done yet. Every gay meadow we have has them, and the ones that were clear 2 days ago... now got em. 100% of people I told to go check again had them

...... so if your in the northeast Texas area and received any rain in past 2 weeks. Go check again

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      ROUND #2

Past 3 days I’ve strayed over 4000 gallons of poison and ain’t done yet. Every gay meadow we have has them, and the ones that were clear 2 days ago... now got em. 100% of people I told to go check again had them

...... so if your in the northeast Texas area and received any rain in past 2 weeks. Go check again
      How do you know it's a gay meadow? Is it covered in unicorns and rainbows?

Comment

Yup, they got my 5ac here at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Funny how the liberal millennia’s that program spell check can assume someone would want the word gay vs hay. (I honestly had to correct that time)

But hay meadow... we sold our unicorns in the 11’ drought

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Funny how the liberal millennia’s that program spell check can assume someone would want the word gay vs hay. (I honestly had to correct that time)

But hay meadow... we sold our unicorns in the 11’ drought
            I couldnt pass it up!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spraying another 30 acres today, sprayed about 40 yesterday and going to just cut about 25 tomorrow that’s close enough to cut vs spraying. I think every blade of grass in east Texas has a $&&% worm on it

Comment

They are in the hayfields in SETX right now as well. Little *******s!

Comment

Don’t have enough moisture or grass to even entice them our way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are thick in my father in laws hayfield near Lufkin right now. It's amazing how much damage they cause in such a short time.

Comment

they infested the sod farm where our landscaper gets their sod. we had 5 houses of sod that was full of them. Ended up having to treat them, and the neighboring homes for worms. Hate them with a passion.

Comment

Working...
                        X