Deer99hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer99hunter

Does anyone know Deer99hunter or have contact info for him. He is next up to get the bow. He has not answered a pm from Chester and his profile shows his last activity was 2 months ago. If we can't get a hold of him in the next day or two, we will skip him and put him back on the list when he resurfaces. Shows he is from Michigan.

This is the first time this has happened, so I am kind of winging it here. Hate to skip someone, but the bow should be moving during deer season for sure.

Chester, go ahead and get the snail mail from the next in line and if nothing by Monday, skip and ship on my authority. Any issues directed to me.

Mark

Bump for you. Havent seen him post in quite awhile, hope all is well with him.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I get info and pm.

Comment

I too hope that everything is well with him. I hate to skip anybody, so lets hope he shows up and is able to get the bow.

Chester

Comment

Hoping the best

Comment

I left a message at the phone number provided. I hope all is well and he has just been busy. I will let you know if I hear back.

Comment

Chunky, I talked to him last week and he was hunting at First Point. He is a busy guy. I have been trying to meet up with him for quiet a while to pick up some stuff. He lives around Beaumont. Ill pm you the number I have for him. Cajun Blake along with a few others know him pretty well.

Comment

Last I heard his wife was having health issues hope all is well I miss Patrick's posts

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                    Last I heard his wife was having health issues hope all is well I miss Patrick's posts

X2...great guy

Comment

I'll send Patrick a text and see if I can get ahold of him. I know he has been real busy with work this year!

Bisch

Comment

Patrick is a great guy, had the pleasure to hunt with him before. I hope he's doing well and we hear from him soon.

Comment

Just got a text back from Patrick, and he said he would get on here as soon as he could get service. He was hunting at First Point!

Bisch

Comment

Cool no issue

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              Does anyone know Deer99hunter or have contact info for him. He is next up to get the bow. He has not answered a pm from Chester and his profile shows his last activity was 2 months ago. If we can't get a hold of him in the next day or two, we will skip him and put him back on the list when he resurfaces. Shows he is from Michigan.

This is the first time this has happened, so I am kind of winging it here. Hate to skip someone, but the bow should be moving during deer season for sure.

Chester, go ahead and get the snail mail from the next in line and if nothing by Monday, skip and ship on my authority. Any issues directed to me.

Mark
                              Chunky, he lives in Mauriceville Tx, I have his email add if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X