Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

deer1 - me 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick it looks like it right behind the shoulder when I stop it you can see the nockturnal thanks Rick it looks cool even though it was a miss LOL

Comment

That's a fine-looking bow, live2hunt65...fantastic grain runs on the limbs.

We can't use game feeders here so I have no experience with it, but it might help to relocate your blind a few more yards away...will help reduce noise from the draw and the release and (if using camo on face and hands) reduce the possibility that they see your movement. If your bow rest and side plate are leather, it helps to keep grit/dust off to reduce scrape noise. Even better is a soft surface material like Velcro or sealskin...reduces any draw noise to a mousefart.

I envy you folks, there are so many animals. I like the terrain features here but deer aren't near as plentiful. Have fun!

Comment

That was a great speed reduction Rick. And I think you're right, she did hit the arrow with her head. Gotta love those Matrix deer, lol

Comment

Working...
        X