Someone please come shoot me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    It also doesn't help my wife picked the most elaborate one you could find! He'll I'm surprised it didn't come with a small knife an instructions on engraving the logo an our dogs face on it!? Nothing is identical no two parts are the same on the vertical boards in the picture it alone uses 3 different types of nuts and bolts!? Why!!!??
    Bwahahaha....thats funny bro. Sure the kids will flip when they see it though. Ive heard time before that these things are a grown mans nightmare though. You owned it bro.

Comment

9 hours later and a good buzz , It should look something like this !!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        That'd be the one!! Scary thing is when I got there they drug one box out that was ripped open an been through he'll an back! Yay me could get in a wild goose chase lol
        I went to pick that thing up, by myself.....I remember thinking, "all that's in one box?" LOL

Comment

Lol, i feel your pain

Comment

Glad my niece moved to Iowa and sold me hers already built, not sure I would have any patience left after all that.

Comment

My wife and I bought one for our son two months ago because he kept asking for one. I am deployed right now so PawPaw got to put it together

Comment

You could have put it off at LEAST till next weekend if you'd have spent the day at Home Depot getting the extra tools you'll need to finish that!

I'll be facing this challenge in a few years.
                I think I'll go the built from scratch route ... it can't be wrong, if there's no instructions to begin with!

Comment

Just explain to your kid that you built him a nice park with your tax dollars.

Comment

And to think, in a few years you'll probably be paying someone to tear it down and haul it away!

Comment

Several years back my brother purchased a fancy high dollar one for his daughter.

She played on it twice.

Comment

Me and my buddy built one for my granddaughter in the back yard..Same as yours! PITA! It was worth it. The Grandkids still play on it all the time!

Comment

Bang!

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
                            Bang!
                            Thank you

Comment

LOL!! Looks like there's at least 70,000 pieces. I put ours together several years back. The first and last. I feel ya. Have fun!

Comment

Haha looks like you had your hands full.

Comment

Working...
                                X