No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very very bad day, just got a lot better. Monte #4 I think, paired with Balcones Pot Still.

Silky, chocolate and coffee not complex, but only a year or two old.

When a client stabs you in the back, you just shake your head and say, Oh well...

Thread has half a million looks, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Just updated my humidor and found a gem of a cigar shop close to my house. FINCK CIGARS off Bandera rd.

I came across Finck recently in my travels. That place is awesome, never seen a humidor with that much selection before. Also Regalto Preferito in Laredo is pretty cool.
      Last edited by camoclad; 07-31-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Tired of waiting for cool weather. Buddy scored a killer deal on a box and did a split with a few of us. Paid $16 for a 5’er. Impressive so far. Worth the going price but a steal at just over $3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are any of yall a part of a cigar club? One that you pay a membership and the send you cigars monthly.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
            Are any of yall a part of a cigar club? One that you pay a membership and the send you cigars monthly.
            Buddy I box split with is and loves it. Says he always comes out ahead money wise. I'm cheap, and don't smoke enough or like to store enough to make it worthwhile.

Comment

I'm stuck on these babies. Perfect size for an evening smoke with my Grangestone 12yr Scotch libations. This is the best price I have found for a full box. La Aroma de Cuba Robusto

I like a medium/mild maduro and these are a great smoke for my taste. Best scotch drinking gar I have found for the price
              Last edited by muzzlebrake; 08-23-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Coffee, a cigar, a broken ankle and a humid morning in Tomball!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Buddy I box split with is and loves it. Says he always comes out ahead money wise. I'm cheap, and don't smoke enough or like to store enough to make it worthwhile.
                  I’m part of the Ezra Zion cigar and coffee of the month club.

Comment

MF Le Bijou this morning, after yard work and slinging a few arrows

Comment

What cigar...

Garcia and Garcia my father. Probably had a year plus in the box but delicious. Also the best burn I’ve had in a while. Needed a good smoke tonight.

Comment

I’ve been AWOL for a bit...maybe it has just been a not so good batch each time but I have never had a truly good CC Monte, ever. Jason turned me onto PSD4’s shortly after this thread was started and they have remained my “go to” and most consistent. Trinidad is another very good and consistent smoke. Unfortunately I am about out of everything with the exception of those that are still napping. Would anyone be interested in doing a multi (2-3) box split? I no longer have the space to get full boxes for myself unfortunately. Ideally I would like some more PSD4’s and Trinidad Fundadores or Reyes and maybe a HDM?

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          I’ve been AWOL for a bit...maybe it has just been a not so good batch each time but I have never had a truly good CC Monte, ever. Jason turned me onto PSD4’s shortly after this thread was started and they have remained my “go to” and most consistent. Trinidad is another very good and consistent smoke. Unfortunately I am about out of everything with the exception of those that are still napping. Would anyone be interested in doing a multi (2-3) box split? I no longer have the space to get full boxes for myself unfortunately. Ideally I would like some more PSD4’s and Trinidad Fundadores or Reyes and maybe a HDM?

Michael

Michael - I'd be down to get in on a split. Shoot me a text and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                            Michael - I'd be down to get in on a split. Shoot me a text and let me know.

I would but I no longer have your number. My other phone went for a dive in Matagorda Bay, never to return and I didn’t have anything backed up.

If at all possible I would prefer someone else handle the ordering and distribution because my plate is already running over. I can assist with specifics like where to order from and what to order though. Oh, I can also PayPal now. If no one wants to take the reigns I will just order 10 count boxes and fill my little humidor.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Michael

I'm in! Give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                                I'm in! Give me a call.

If at all possible I would prefer someone else handle the ordering and distribution because my plate is already running over. I can assist with specifics like where to order from and what to order though. Oh, I can also PayPal now. If no one wants to take the reigns I will just order 10 count boxes and fill my little humidor.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X