Chevy or GMC salesman Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevy or GMC salesman Houston area

Does anyone have a recommendation for a new car salesman in or around the Houston area at a Chevy or GMC dealership? Looking for an honest straight shooter. Please advise.

Robins Chevy talk to Marcus tell him Grant sent you.

Comment

He’s not close but if you want a straight shooter who’s dealt with many tbh people including myself who is south of Houston, call tony G at Moritz Chevy. You won’t regret it, even if you think he’s too far, it’s worth giving him a chance

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
        He’s not close but if you want a straight shooter who’s dealt with many tbh people including myself who is south of Houston, call tony G at Moritz Chevy. You won’t regret it, even if you think he’s too far, it’s worth giving him a chance
        Tried that. He wouldn’t give me a straight answer on anything. He refused to give me a price for a truck bc he said he was afraid I was going to shop it around. Think I’ll stay local after that experience. But thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Try Lonestar Chevy. Talk to general manager. No one could touch his price.

Comment

Call Henson Chevrolet in Madisonville. Ask for Michael Crocker

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
              Tried that. He wouldn’t give me a straight answer on anything. He refused to give me a price for a truck bc he said he was afraid I was going to shop it around. Think I’ll stay local after that experience. But thanks for the suggestion.
              Wow sorry to hear that. It’s been over 3 years since I dealt with him.

Comment

We had good luck at Finnegan GMC in Richmond/Rosenberg. My buddy Kieth is the Internet Sales Manager for Finnegan Ram that is next door. He was able to sell my wife her new 18' Yukon Denali to her for $62k OTD last April. Nobody could touch that price as well. That same dealer had a new 3500 DRW Duramax Denali for $63 OTD a couple months back. Their prices seem to be legit/

Comment

Just checked, they have come down more on the 3500 DRW Duramax Denali, you can get an 19' for $60k

Finnegan GMC 3500 Denali

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
                    Try Lonestar Chevy. Talk to general manager. No one could touch his price.
                    Do you remember his name? They have a truck I like.

Comment

Buckalew in Conroe
                      Talk to Stephen McMurrey

Comment

Do you remember his name? They have a truck I like.
                        I will get it for you.

Comment

I got a guy in GMC that I had good luck with.. It has been a few years since I used him but he was good and I got a smoking deal when I bought a duramax from him. He is at Beck and Masten north.

I have a good Chevy guy as well, he works at Turner Chevy in Crosby. Let me know if you would like to try these guys out and I can get your their numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
                            I got a guy in GMC that I had good luck with.. It has been a few years since I used him but he was good and I got a smoking deal when I bought a duramax from him. He is at Beck and Masten north.

I have a good Chevy guy as well, he works at Turner Chevy in Crosby. Let me know if you would like to try these guys out and I can get your their numbers.
                            Thanks. Please do

Comment

Dealer Info

Thanks. Please do
                              Jason @ turner Chevy 832-216-1630

Johnny @ beck and masten north 832-339-6393

Those are their cells, you can call or text them tell them Clay sent you. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X