What would you do next? Missing Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumpo

Man - what happened to your wife's boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
      Bumpo

Man - what happened to your wife's boat?
      I will know Thursday

Comment

Good luck, hope it works out in your favor

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

UPDATE: Got my boat back.
          Explanation: After I dropped off my boat he decided to pursue another venture and didn't want to bother with both the boat or me so he just left it to the side and ignored all my attempts to get a hold of him. The young fellow was pretty straight forward and had little remorse. I made a conscious decision to just take the boat and leave instead of amping up the situation. His new venture is installing all the jets into "Stic Boats". Its a kayak with jet motor. I wished him good luck on his new venture and left with my wifes still nonworking boat.

If anyone knows someone who works on pre-2000 Seadoo Bombardiers in the Houston area I would very much appreciate the lead. 99% of Seadoo repair places won't touch a pre-2000.

Comment

Sounds like he was hoping you would forget and he'd have a motor for a boat he built

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              UPDATE: Got my boat back.
              Explanation: After I dropped off my boat he decided to pursue another venture and didn't want to bother with both the boat or me so he just left it to the side and ignored all my attempts to get a hold of him. The young fellow was pretty straight forward and had little remorse. I made a conscious decision to just take the boat and leave instead of amping up the situation. His new venture is installing all the jets into "Stic Boats". Its a kayak with jet motor. I wished him good luck on his new venture and left with my wifes still nonworking boat.

If anyone knows someone who works on pre-2000 Seadoo Bombardiers in the Houston area I would very much appreciate the lead. 99% of Seadoo repair places won't touch a pre-2000.
              Dam, a little common courtesy and communication go a long way... crazy

Comment

I am a seadoo tech but I dont work in Houston area. If u could get it to Austin I'd give it a tune up on the cheap- I have a workshop to store it in
                Pm me problem you are having

Comment

What a loser glad you got your boat back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Chance to see Shane go Western is over???? glad you got your boat back

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                      I am a seadoo tech but I dont work in Houston area. If u could get it to Austin I'd give it a tune up on the cheap- I have a workshop to store it in
                      Heck of an offer here!

Comment

So lets get back to the cuffs, uniform and KY !! Glad you got it resolved.

Comment

I bet this sack of s*** has a "new venture" every two to three months.

Comment

Geeze what a piece of trash. How hard is it to answer the phone and say hey come pick up your boat I'm not gonna work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                              Thank you very much Kingranch. I PM'd you with a question or two.

Comment

What would you do next? Missing Boat

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Thank you very much Kingranch. I PM'd you with a question or two.

I’ve worked on a lot of carb and efi Seadoos. Glad to help out in any way I can.

All of the service manuals are online too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X