14-15 year old buck goes down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Don't be sorry. It's very interesting if he's really 14-15 years old. Bucks live to about 14 under the best pen raised circumstances. If you have a wild deer that old and looks that good that's awesome. I'd love to see pics of his jaw.
    Deer can and do live that long in the wild too. We have seen it on the ranch I hunt. Not sure about 14 years on the ranch I hunt. I have only been hunting there 11 years. I know we have had some 10 year olds for sure (buck and doe). I have no trouble believing TKK.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
      Where are the pics?

He took his ball and went home.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
        whatever - we have tracked this buck for years - never mind - sorry I posted
        Don`t be sorry . Repost the pictures for those of us who ARE interested in seeing them and don`t give anyone who doesn`t believe it a second thought .

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
          Deer can and do live that long in the wild too. We have seen it on the ranch I hunt. Not sure about 14 years on the ranch I hunt. I have only been hunting there 11 years. I know we have had some 10 year olds for sure (buck and doe). I have no trouble believing TKK.
          Oh I agree they can live that long in the wild. A doe can live even longer. It's just harder to document compared to pen raised deer.

Comment

Oh I agree they can live that long in the wild. A doe can live even longer. It's just harder to document compared to pen raised deer.
            Then why are you questioning him if you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
              post deleted - sorry I posted it - thought some folks may enjoy seeing it
              Put it back up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                Then why are you questioning him if you know that?

Hummm. Was my only comment. Maybe I should have said Hummm very interesting or Hummmm how do you know for sure. I didn't question or call him out for being wrong at all. I didn't realize I was dealing with a snowflake that was gonna pull his pics and go home. My bad.

Comment

I have a buck on my place that turned 14 this year. He had his best rack two years ago, but it has never been big.

Comment

Hummm. Was my only comment. Maybe I should have said Hummm very interesting or Hummmm how do you know for sure. I didn't question or call him out for being wrong at all. I didn't realize I was dealing with a snowflake that was gonna pull his pics and go home. My bad.
                    Lol, well I do agree he pulled it pretty quickly. "How do you know for sure" is questioning him though.....or I guess you were just asking for more proof. Anyway, I don't think he is a snowflake. Now you are just being mean.

Comment

I would like to see the old deer!!

Comment

That's the kind of reaction I get out of my wife sometimes... she doesn't appreciate when I respond "Hmmmm"

Comment

And I am genuinely interested in seeing the pics BTW

Comment

I’ll put “hummmm” as well..
                            if the deer is actually 14-15 prove me wrong. I am interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hummmm

You suck you ruined it for all of us! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for pics

Comment

Working...
                                X