LIVE - incompetance, insanity, and a major cluster in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Yeeehaaaaaw!! Hang on!!! Lol! That was awesome!!

I bet there's a hole in that operators seat. Hahaha!
    You are not kidding. I think my shorts are stained too

Comment

Shedding a tear. Hey the good thing is now that these monuments are gone the city of New Orleans is officially crime free.

Comment

He gone.

Comment

So when does our side get to start acting like children and start misbehaving? Im getting awfully tired of biting my tongue and playing nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Yeeehaaaaaw!! Hang on!!! Lol! That was awesome!!

I bet there's a hole in that operators seat. Hahaha!
            That had to make the ole ticker run a bit faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              That had to make the ole ticker run a bit faster.
              Yeah, and the ole sphincter tighten up! Lol!

Comment

Sad

Comment

Man, I'm sorry Blake...I find the whole thing disgusting.

Sweeping history under the rug in the name PC...how a mayor can strong arm something so significant without getting the people in the loop is amazing. Future looks bleak.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Shedding a tear. Hey the good thing is now that these monuments are gone the city of New Orleans is officially crime free.
                    ProjectCrime just reported there were 2 deadly shootings this afternoon in the 5th ward

crime and murders will never end until deadbeat parents, drug dealers, and young black & white thugs are held accountable

Comment

Which monuments in Chicago are they going to remove if it's that easy??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Which monuments in Chicago are they going to remove if it's that easy??
                        Oprah would be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          ProjectCrime just reported there were 2 deadly shootings this afternoon in the 5th ward

crime and murders will never end until deadbeat parents, drug dealers, and young black & white thugs are held accountable
                          I'm being a bit flippant with that statement.

The thugs are rampant in this state as well. Spend a few hours in the local court rooms and it is not hard to understand why.

I'm sure a hundred years from now your current mayor would like to be memorialized based on his actions of removing these historical monuments.

Comment

General Lee is still on his feet. They can't get him to lay down. How ironically fitting.

Comment

Anyone who isn't an complete idiot lost today.

I'm not much of a historian or Civil War buff as this totally sums up my feelings on this thread and topic ......

Depending on which version of history you believe, the one thing you cannot deny is the bravery of men (White & Black) fighting to the death against an invading force, despite being severely outnumbered & outgunned.

The North had all the manufacturing centers w/ the most modern weapons, & the Southern farmers had to piece together make-shift weapons for the most part & put up a valiant short-handed fight against what they believed was an unjust invasion that jeopardized the lives of both proletariat & slave alike

One day the North is complicit w/ them in slavery, buying goods from the South, & the next day they were fighting against them (with slaves on both sides fighting for their regions)

Nobody is debating that human slavery is awful; it's the hypocritical narrative the North pushed to justify the war that skews history & is disingenuous at best.

I am truly thankful for our forefathers both white and black and the courage they portrayed. I will NOT forget the past, and will tell my children and their children about the TRUTH and why these 100+ year old monuments were taken down.

What I'm feeling right now lots of somberness

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs[/ame]

Comment

And now they're coming for Andrew Jackson .... https://twitter.com/jadelson/status/...955584/video/1

"give 'em an inch" ..... nothing will stop these delusional idiots

I guarantee none of these SJW's and snowflakes know that Andrew Jackson was a POTUS and founder of the Democratic party

Comment

Working...
                                X