Obama saved some upstanding citizens from imprisonment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    How does a 20 year black guy from Acres Homes or South Oak Cliff go from food stamps to the top of a $40M drug empire?

LoL

Not without OFFICIAL help

You don't just wake up one day, fly to Medellin, buy 200 tons of coke, take it to FedEx or a Freight Forwarder and have it delivered to your home in the USA

I've watched I don't know how many documentaries on this stuff and I always say, these guys aren't sophisticated enough to put THIS kind of operation together.

Check out "Cocaine Cowboys" when you get a chance
    I have read Dark Alliance and I believe the account presented in the book.

Comment

How does a 20 year black guy from Acres Homes or South Oak Cliff go from food stamps to the top of a $40M drug empire?

LoL

Not without OFFICIAL help

You don't just wake up one day, fly to Medellin, buy 200 tons of coke, take it to FedEx or a Freight Forwarder and have it delivered to your home in the USA

I've watched I don't know how many documentaries on this stuff and I always say, these guys aren't sophisticated enough to put THIS kind of operation together.

Check out "Cocaine Cowboys" when you get a chance
      But but but............yeah, I got nothin', other than this country has become nothing but a money grab.

Comment

Do you not understand what LIFE means?
        I'm not saying didn't give them harsh sentences but they are basically putting them to DEATH over a trunk full of cocaine.

Seriously?

Hecj I think ten years in prison hard labor would suffice.
        Take a person's twenties or thirties away.
        OK I can agree with that,

But LIFE?

Think about the cost to taxpayers on housing and feeding these guys for the next 40 to 70 years.

Again, you can kill someone and get 5 years for manslaughter but sell some dope the govt will kill you.
        Hard labor, seriously? They can't even make them raise their own food anymore. I'd be all in if they did make them work from sun up til sun down but that isn't going to happen.

Comment

whats wrong with this government.

Comment

It may take 50 years for this country to recover from what he has done. If we last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

To each, their own. I'm just not a fan of my tax dollars paying for someone who commits a victimless "crime" to be in prison. I guess some folks see it different.

Victimless crime? What about this 4 year old girl that was beaten to DEATH by the people that are supposed to protect her? It was just personal use stuff right so no harm?

GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas — A mother has admitted to beating her 4-year-old daughter to death while high on heroin. KTVT reports that Jeri Quezada said her boyfriend also played a part in the deat…

Comment

The truth of the matter is that the CIA is helping get the drugs get into the country so the DEA,FBI, State & Local LE etc.. can stay in business locking up the enslaved addicts, dealers, & traffickers.
                Big Business created by our government.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Victimless crime? What about this 4 year old girl that was beaten to DEATH by the people that are supposed to protect her? It was just personal use stuff right so no harm?

http://fox8.com/2016/04/01/police-4-...ots-up-heroin/
                  Sandy Hook
                  Columbine
                  Riverside

Question: If a firearm could only discharge four munitions before being reloaded,
                  How long would it take to kill 17 people and how many times would one lone shooter need to reload?

Yes, I understand the right to bear arms is in the constitution but the right to have 100rd drums is not.

I still say the govt is responsible for all of this.
                  why not quintuple the number of border patrol and cost guard agents to total stop the flow of drugs and humans from the south?

Because there is more money in the treatment than in the cure (just like AIDS and cancer)

Comment

Want to talk about 4 year olds...

A north Florida woman who was shot in the back by her 4-year-old son this week could face a misdemeanor charge, law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

Little buddy shot his mom in the back miffing around in the back seat
                    That is her God given second though!

Comment

Obama saved some upstanding citizens from imprisonment

Sandy Hook

Columbine

Riverside

Question: If a firearm could only discharge four munitions before being reloaded,

How long would it take to kill 17 people and how many times would one lone shooter need to reload?

Yes, I understand the right to bear arms is in the constitution but the right to have 100rd drums is not.

I still say the govt is responsible for all of this.

why not quintuple the number of border patrol and cost guard agents to total stop the flow of drugs and humans from the south?

Because there is more money in the treatment than in the cure (just like AIDS and cancer)

Don't understand why you keep bring guns into the argument. Are you anti gun? Regardless the Constitution says bear arms. Doesn't say what kind of arms. I am of the opinion that in the purest form of the Constitution that I should have access legally to any type of arms that the government has access to. That's the way it was when it was written.

Where's as guns can be used for good or bad, can you tell me one single thing good that illegal drugs do? I can't think of a single one. Drugs can make an otherwise perfectly normal and rational person flip out and do very irrational things.

Now I think our current government is evil and self serving but I don't believe that they are purposely not finding a cure for cancer or AIDS.

I do believe they continue to allow virtually unrestricted illegal immigration and maybe to some extent illegal drug flow into the US.
                      Last edited by Mike D; 04-05-2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Want to talk about 4 year olds...

A north Florida woman who was shot in the back by her 4-year-old son this week could face a misdemeanor charge, law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

Little buddy shot his mom in the back miffing around in the back seat

That is her God given second though!

Again this is relevant how?

So take away a right because of stupidity? Seems like she paid her stupid tax for it.

Comment

nothing surpises me from this clown and the people who voted for him

Comment

Well, I was primarily talking about marijuana, but ok. So no one has ever beat their kid while drinking? How about a sober person beating their kid? Ok now what about someone wacked out on their Xanax prescription beating their kid? I guess I don't get your logic.

I'm not going to change anyone's mind on here, just trying to be logical.

Comment

Working...
                            X