cuss word cussword curseword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuss word cussword curseword

freaking yellow jackets got me today,,,, and they hurt at least as bad now as they did in 1981 the last time i got hit by them!

dang glad they only got me twice,,, got stung at least two hours ago and i finally went back on foot to look for a nest,, lucky me i found it, without getting stung again,,, and it is plenty active in the ground under the roots of a small oak tree,,,,

so what is the best/fastest method short of napalm to kill them? I know night time is the best and i am sure there at least hundreds if not more,,,,

so what is the best/ safest/ fastest way to kill them all, that anyone has found,,,
    i would not hesitate to poor gas in the hole except i do not want to kill the oak,, it is one of the few i have on my 8 acres of pine trees

Napalm!

Comment

Dawn dish soap and water. Mix up a 5 gallon bucket. Douse them good. They will die.

Comment

You are talking about “real” yellow jackets that nest underground - they pack a punch! Much worse than the paper wasps that some call yellow jackets. I’ve always heard to kill them at night when they are all home and inactive.

Comment

Not just Dawn has to be Dawn Ultra also kills stink bugs on contact!!!

Comment

If they’re in the ground they’re the real thing. I’ve heard the Dawn thing before but never tried it personally. Go back at dark and wear long sleeves and pants.

Comment

Put some chewing tobacco on your stings and you'll be fine.

Comment

here is a link about how not to do it. He used the dish soap and water method.

I forgot to upload this video from last summer, or maybe..... I just wanted to forget about the whole "how-to video" incident entirely. I intended to film t...

Comment

Go tonight late with a full cannof spray.
                  I have wiped out huge flicks this way

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Go tonight late with a full cannof spray.
                    I have wiped out huge flicks this way

And, after you spray, put a heavy block on top of the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      And, after you spray, put a heavy block on top of the hole.
                      this is kinda the way i am leaning,,, a large can of the wasp foam followed by a can of expansion foam and a cement block

Comment

5 gallon of 93 octane gas and a Roman candle

Comment

Insect fogger. Works great on bees too.

Comment

Put a couple of ounces of orange oil in the sprayer with your dawn and water for insurance.

Comment

Hope you get them taken care of. I was at the lease 3 days ago and found a hornets nest about 10 yards from my box stand right on the edge of the trail that I walk/ride down. Its about 3 foot off the ground. I gotta do something about them before they get me or my son.

Comment

Working...
                              X