Restless leg syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restless leg syndrome

Does anyone know of anything to alleviate this problem! Mine gets so bad it’s starting to hurt!

Wife takes a prescription for it, but they sell an over the counter homeopathic tablet. Hylands Restful Legs is the OTC version that she has.

Comment

Lite exercise before bed helps me.

Comment

Following this!!! Literally have stayed awake hrs because of it. No matter how much I stretch or work my leg..... feels like I need to run and hurts at the same time

Comment

Hate to jinx myself. About 18 months ago , I did a 30 days cleansing diet. Cut out sugars , breads and caffeine. Extended it to 60 then 90 days. Lost nearly 30 lbs and all my aches subsided. No idea if it’s the reason , but worth not changing anything as the legs pains were impacting my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I’ve heard people had to stop drinking alcohol

Comment

Take Advil... this definitely helps me when I have it .

Comment

I know this isn't exactly the pro weed forum, but I've read it helps.

Edit: could have been that I was reading about cbd oil helping out with this, not really sure.

Comment

My wife has a bad case of it. It comes and goes but when it is hurting really bad, there’s not much short of a pain pill that will give her any relief. It gets so bad sometimes that the only thing that helps is laying on the floor. They say spreading creamy peanut butter on your legs helps, but it didn’t help my wife any.

Comment

My wife's friend had it real bad, the doctor said to make sure she wasn't dehydrated when she went to bed and that seemed to fix her problem.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                      Hate to jinx myself. About 18 months ago , I did a 30 days cleansing diet. Cut out sugars , breads and caffeine. Extended it to 60 then 90 days. Lost nearly 30 lbs and all my aches subsided. No idea if it’s the reason , but worth not changing anything as the legs pains were impacting my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I myself have been off sugar and bread, really all carbs, for about ninety days, don’t know how much weight I have lost, dosn’t matter, because I can’t explain to you how much better I feel. No aches, pains, sleeping good st night, I do sometimes cheat one day a week usually on Saturday, but nothing major.

Comment

I take a Requipe (sp) for mine . It helps some but not a lot . At night I take melatonin to knock me out. I would not wish restless leg on anyone.

Comment

I have it bad, I stopped drinking sweet tea and any other caffeinated products except a couple of cups of coffee in the morning. I have battled it for years and now I am nearly completely free of it. Don't know if its the caffeine or the sugar. No dout it helped me. Try it for a couple of weeks.

Comment

I heard those Vein centers example ; Hamilton Vein Center ...Advertise in adds to FIX

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                              I know this isn't exactly the pro weed forum, but I've read it helps.

Edit: could have been that I was reading about cbd oil helping out with this, not really sure.
                              This makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X