Enough with the ex-Cowboy color guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    He’s on MNF with Joe Tessitore so if you have watched it at all you have heard Witten
    Cool, watched quite a bit of the game a couple weeks ago, didnt realize it was Whitten.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Cool, watched quite a bit of the game a couple weeks ago, didnt realize it was Whitten.
      It wasn't, it was Witten.

Comment

I like all 3

Romo
        Aikman
        Witten

I think Witten is getting better every week. Even the timing with Booger is getting better as they work together more.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          fify

LOL, I could not take it quite that far but would go out on a limb and say he would have had at least two SB's with that team.

Comment

Funny how we all have different opinions on announcers. I think Romo is good. Witten is ok, still learning. I cant stand Aikman, but I like Joe Buck. The woman announcer I would like punch in the throat. Whatever happened to Moose Johnson? His voice annoyed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It wasn't, it was Witten.
              What the h

Comment

Are these the cheerleaders from DCC that didn't make the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  Are these the cheerleaders from DCC that didn't make the team?

Peanut butter in the air makes good hollowed out pickle hair

Comment

I can remember back in the day folks hated Madden. Called him "annoying"

Now everybody misses him...
                    Not me. Couldn't stand him. NowI can't stand Witten and Booger

Comment

Aikman is the best out there IMO. Romo and Witten need to settle down a little bit and let the game come to them.

I loved Witten on the field but he's struggling right now.

Comment

Booger McFarland is a gimmick. He's been terrible. He also sits in that moving lift going back and forth with his computer and desk. I'd be ****** if I was fan and had to sit behind that the entire game.

Comment

I miss Dan Dierdorf. We would always play a drinking game when the Texans played the Colts. One drink of beer every time Dan would mention Roethlisberger. We would always be passed out drunk by the time Manning would have his customary second half comeback. Same game could be played for any two teams as long as Dan was on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            Aikman is the best out there IMO. Romo and Witten need to settle down a little bit and let the game come to them.

I loved Witten on the field but he's struggling right now.
                            But he's paired with Joe Buck. Give me Jim and Tony of JB any day of the week.

I agree with Witten. Gonna take some time for him to find his groove.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                              I'm still trying to figure out if Whit is wearing a rug?!
                              No but it’s something he is doing. Heard him talking about it at the beginning of the year. He was excited about it! In

Comment

I think Romo is **** good...his technical knowledge he shares with the audience is second to none. High football acumen with a nice presentation.

Witten definitely needs some work. I bet he gets better after a year or so. Aikman had some growing pains as well when he first started. Of course, he had the greatness of Pat Summerall to cover up some of his inefficiencies..
                                Me too. I would rather listen to Romo than Aikman. I don't dislike Troy, although I cannot stand Joe Buck and they together mo matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X