NEW MeatEater Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
    Do you remember the season and episode number?

I took from it that he respected what they were doing but he didn't want to participate because for him it wasn't a necessity.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I found it. Season 5 episode 5 around 9 minutes.

Comment

Do you remember the season and episode number?

I took from it that he respected what they were doing but he didn't want to participate because for him it wasn't a necessity.

One of the amazon episodes is all I know. That may have been the case … Even if it wasn't necessary for ME to take the fish (I'm not starving), I'd take comfort in the fact that I was helping feed their villages. I mean, they were going to snatch up every fish that popped up anyway. What difference is it whether I scoop it up or they do?

Don't mean to start yet another ethics debate Lol Especially since I most likely misinterpreted the scene anyway.

Comment

I found it. Season 5 episode 5 around 9 minutes.

"For me, personally, this is an activity better observed than participated"

… Ok. Maybe I was being a bit dramatic Lol Still though...

Comment

Best hunting show on the air.

Comment

If you listen to his podcasts about trips down there it comes across how much he respects the people and the way they hunt and fish to survive. He even jokes that in a selfish way he hates seeing the progress they are making technologically over just the years he has been going there.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              "For me, personally, this is an activity better observed than participated"

… Ok. Maybe I was being a bit dramatic Lol Still though...
              Haha.
              I agree I would have probably joined in with out giving it much thought.

I've read all his books, listened to all of his podcasts and watched every show.
              He does strike me as the type of person who wrestles with complex moral situations way more than the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                It was the same hunt they just did not include it for some reason. When they told the story of the attack they talked about how the elk went down in the creek just like it did on the show. Really disappointed there was nothing about it during the episode but I don't think the cameras were running when it happened.
                They said on one of the podcasts if they dont get it on film it didn’t happen as far is the show is concerned.

Comment

Working...
                X