• Show
Clear All

Good luck to you Doc!

Comment

wheels up......lets go

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck. Safe Travels....kill a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            Executive decision made. I will not be packing a rifle. I’m not saying that one might not come in to the picture because you never know! But, I don’t sit there and build and tune arrows and bows for weeks on end, practice to 100 yards, shoot in the panhandle wind, and hunt all year long to give up on the bow. I am a bowhunter. I am going to Alaska to bowhunt brown bears. I’ll post up when I can. For now, I’m done with work and need to pack!!!!!
            Atta boy Doc!!! Now go show them boys what a bowhunter can do with sharp stick and string!!

Good luck, we're all pulling for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              Made it to the airport and waiting to board the first leg of the journey. Hard leaving little doc and jr. Been coaching the 11-13 year olds baseball team and I’ll miss two weeks of practice and 2 games. Hopefully they remember some things while I’m gone.
              Time for one of those drinks with all the vegetables in it.

Good luck! Shoot Straight, and ready for another awesome hunt

Comment

Good luck... taking/bringing back the rock is pretty cool!

Comment

Drinking my first course of breakfast now! I was a good boy and ate the veggies first. Next flight isn’t until 11 am so I have a while. I did get to upgrade to first class for $200. Doc is going in style this time!!!!! Think I’ll order a little more breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Looking forward to following along

Comment

Hope that bloody Mary doesn't hit you at 30,000 feet

Good luck and safe flights.

Comment

Maybe you'll get the bear that almost got Rinella and Co.

Comment

More breakfast! I think it has most of the food groups covered. Fruits, vegetables and vodka!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've adopted your breakfast of choice every time I'm in the airport. Safe travels and hope all your bags make the same trip you do.

Comment

Good luck.
                              Don't worry about the outfitter having a sad story about some passed bowhunter.

He was just being lazy, guns make his job much easier.

More than not have tried to change my hunts at the last minute

Comment

Good luck Doc and safe travels. I like your style in breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                                X