Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall drive carefully.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Anybody out this morning?

Comment

I'm out, sitting by the table drinking coffee. Came down Thursday evening to do a little camping, hunting and fishing. Got into the whites on the Brazos yesterday, so we'll head back up today. Not as tasty as crappie, but better than store bought fish. 17 yesterday, going with the intention of two limits today.

Comment

That sounds like a good time. I passed on an invite to fish the north part of the lake yesterday in order to take my wife hunting, but she came home from work not feeling well, so now neither is happening. Made it down to LeonHogboys place on the leon river with my 2yo son Weston and my dad anyway, but I'm tagged out on does and Weston had no interest in sitting still on stand this morning so dad is on doe patrol and I'm at camp playing with firetrucks.

Comment

Not missing much by not hunting. Saw lots of activity during walk in due to the moon. Nothing since daylight

Comment

Dad got his Doe! First bow kill in a few years for him. He couldn't be happier.. note, not on corps land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

TxRunner, congrats to your Dad.

Razorback, get after-em! Been thinking about doing the same. But never know when I have a weekend off.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
                  Dad got his Doe! First bow kill in a few years for him. He couldn't be happier.. note, not on corps land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                  Congrats to your dad!

Comment

Wish the weather was better. This warmer weather is no fun when it’s prime time. Thinking about heading out in the morning.

Comment

Good buck down, not on corp but on my grandmothers in Blum. Very close to corp property.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I got back at 9 last night so I'm gonna try a morning hunt.

Comment

Should have worn shorts and flip flops to the stand this morning. Good luck to those who made it out.

Comment

I had a pretty good hunt. Seen some critters but nothing within bow range.

Comment

Nice one jmac, really nice. Is it broke off on that right side or is that the way it grew?

Comment

Working...
                                X