Kid to do’s in destin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid to do’s in destin?

We’re going to destin second week of July we’ve got a 8,7,5 yo any fun things to do outside of the beach?

“The track”

Comment

The Gulfarium

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
        The Gulfarium
        I assume this is the aquarium? If so, I agree. Small scale aquarium but my kids enjoyed it when they were 5/6 years old.

Comment

The track
          Big kahunas
          Boardwalk area
          We had a rain out one day and went to the movies
          Another rain out one year we went to some arcades in ft Walton

Comment

Boardwalk x 2

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
              The Gulfarium
              If you make it to the Gulfarium area check out adventure zone across the street. We stay at Destin West every year and always end up there with the kids.

Comment

Dolphin Cruise is pretty cool. We’ve done the sunset one & the kids always enjoy it

Comment

The beach!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    The beach!
                    I’m not sitting on a beach for 4 days straight lol

Comment

Maybe make the drive to Gulf World and catch some of the shows

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Ha! Sound like most of my family. Well be in Orange Beach that same week. I’m perfectly content with sitting on my *** on the beach for a week straight. I’ve got a chair, an umbrella, some whiskey and a good view which is all I need!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Your kids are old enough to take them red snapper fishing. They would probably enjoy a dolphin cruise as well.

But as stated, hanging out on the beach is the best thing. Especially with young kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                            Ha! Sound like most of my family. Well be in Orange Beach that same week. I’m perfectly content with sitting on my *** on the beach for a week straight. I’ve got a chair, an umbrella, some whiskey and a good view which is all I need!

I wished i was geared a little slower, but that many days of just sitting on a beach would be about torture after 2 days. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We stayed at destin west so we played in the lazy river and different pools one day. Then spent one day at crab island and a different day on the beach/shopping the boardwalk. Also the arcade is right across from gulfarium which my kids enjoyed. Next time we are bringing our kids on the pirate boat tour. We just got back yesterday and want to go back in August. At night we would fish off the pier by our condo but you could always fish the big pier. Non resident license are stupid cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X