Checked another box . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked another box . .

Long time coming . . Looked like a retirement home . . Those good looking, stuck up bitches in high school somehow morphed into 350lb walruses all decked out in dresses made by Houston tent and awning . . Hilarious and fun evening . .

Thats funny

Comment

And the nerdy ones back then turned out to be hot! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
        And the nerdy ones back then turned out to be hot! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dats tru . . And rich . .

Comment

And I’m sure all the guys looked like Greek Gods! Less the hair, muscles, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            And I’m sure all the guys looked like Greek Gods! Less the hair, muscles, etc.
            Oh hell no . . But a sense of humor was prevalent throughout the event . .

Comment

When wife and I went to my '50th (or hers, can't remember) we were sitting there when a woman walked in and I said "Look, it's Mary Lynn"s mom" and my wife said "No, it's Mary Lynn Amazing how much like their moms the women looked like.

Comment

I told my kids when they were in school, just wait, all the ones that are stuck on themselves and think they are something will be coming up to you after you are in the real world and wanting to talk and be friends

Nothing like getting out of the pond, into the lake and finding out you are nothing more than any other minnow

Comment

My dad went to smiley. Would have been around 1964-1968 ish

Comment

Conroe just had our 30th. Most of the people going were people that I didn't associate with.

Comment

Checked another box . .

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Long time coming . . Looked like a retirement home . . Those good looking, stuck up bitches in high school somehow morphed into 350lb walruses all decked out in dresses made by Houston tent and awning . . Hilarious and fun evening . .

You played the flute in the band and got hung on a nail daily didn't you?..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        My dad went to smiley. Would have been around 1964-1968 ish
                        My dad was Head coach/AD from 61-67 . . Ask him if he knows Keith Harshbarger, my name is Tim . . Small world . .

Comment

Dad passed away in 2007. He left smiley a little early and ended up at the University of Vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            You played the flute in the band and got hung on a nail daily didn't you?..[emoji23][emoji23]
                            Of course . . Who didn't . . lol . . We were on the bleeding edge of dumb *** . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Dad passed away in 2007. He left smiley a little early and ended up at the University of Vietnam
                              I had a lot of buddies that ended up there, as well . . That's hardcore reality . . Thanks for his service . .

Comment

Working...
                              X