Job search help for veteran, Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job search help for veteran, Houston area

A very good friend of mine is looking for new opportunities in the Houston area. Young guy. After serving a few years in the Air Force, he started at SFA in Nacogdoches and got his bachelor’s in marketing. He has worked in the rental car business and spent the last couple years as a welder/torch repair tech. He’s looking to put his degree to use, but is open to other options.

Thanks folks, for any leads.

Bachelors in marketing? Have him send me an email. I think my company has some openings for marketing, but i think they might require either chemical engineering experience in the form of refinery/process engineer experience. That said I got my job with them after doing everything from grunt in refinery in a steel mill, bowling alley cashier, and investment firm developer .

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      Bachelors in marketing? Have him send me an email. I think my company has some openings for marketing, but i think they might require either chemical engineering experience in the form of refinery/process engineer experience. That said I got my job with them after doing everything from grunt in refinery in a steel mill, bowling alley cashier, and investment firm developer .
      Thanks very much, I’ll let him know.

Comment

I should add that he’s open to areas other than Houston for the right career move.

Comment

Phillips66.com and look under careers. Good Luck

Comment

Tell him to watch for hirings at any of the plants/refineries. Most will hire veterans for operations.

Comment

Working...
            X