Mayhem in Mexico – things are going to only get worse on our border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    I’ll say it again just annex MEXICO and make it the 51st state. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you think that us a good idea , why not just move to mexico ,,,, that does not even rank as high as a really really bad idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      They are allowed to have .22's.
      Not sure where you got this but all guns in Mexico are illegal unless you have a permit for it, with the exception of air rifles. Mexican citizens can legally possess weapons for protection with the proper paperwork. This paperwork however is very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Not sure where you got this but all guns in Mexico are illegal unless you have a permit for it, with the exception of air rifles. Mexican citizens can legally possess weapons for protection with the proper paperwork. This paperwork however is very expensive.
        Back when I used to sell guns/ammo they would come in and buy only 3 types of rounds. .22 , .38special , .38 super. Guess I just assumed if thats what they were taking back that they had the guns for them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
          if you think that us a good idea , why not just move to mexico ,,,, that does not even rank as high as a really really bad idea...

Why would I want to move to Mexico? Doesn’t even make sense. We will continue to get their problems and people not to mention they will vote Democrat so in the long run we lose control of our own county and our our own future but who cares let’s continue down the same path, death by a thousand cuts.
          I’m still waiting for someone that has a counter proposal that will solve the issue.

Comment

Mexican civi's are legally allowed to own certain firearms & ammunition...it is a bit of an ordeal, but everything is purchased through the Mexican Military.

Most common military / NATO type rounds are not allowed...my understanding that yes, there is sort of a list of calibers they are allowed to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Why would I want to move to Mexico? Doesn’t even make sense. We will continue to get their problems and people not to mention they will vote Democrat so in the long run we lose control of our own county and our our own future but who cares let’s continue down the same path, death by a thousand cuts.
              I’m still waiting for someone that has a counter proposal that will solve the issue.

Enforcement of our own immigration laws would take care of 95% (my guess) of the problem. If they couldn't get a job they wouldn't risk their lives to some over. Then you would only have to worry about the other 5% (another guess) of drug smugglers and the like. It is not rocket science. But if businesses continue to hire them, the problem will not go away. A wall won't stop them either. You have to take away their incentive (JOBS) for coming.

Comment

No need to go and get all racist LWC.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Enforcement of our own immigration laws would take care of 95% (my guess) of the problem. If they couldn't get a job they wouldn't risk their lives to some over. Then you would only have to worry about the other 5% (another guess) of drug smugglers and the like. It is not rocket science. But if businesses continue to hire them, the problem will not go away. A wall won't stop them either. You have to take away their incentive (JOBS) for coming.

I completely agree with you and that’s why I always question people when they say our immigration system is broken. Every hear anyone detail what part is broken? Unfortunately I don’t think enforcement will ever happen.

Comment

Right now I do believe it is broken.

If you are from Mex & get caught, you get deported...from Central America with kids?? Right not the 'law' is you can only hold them together for around 3 weeks or separate & hold. If held together, Then you get a hearing date of which only 3% ever return to. That would be current enforcement of the 'law' of which is not working.

Congress needs to fix our immigration laws, period.

Comment

I for one am tired of all the immigration Bull Crap.
                      Anybody recognize this fine young immigrant I got a pic of w a trail cam .
                      He was sizing up on how to break into my trailer. Since I have burglar bars he decided to try to chisel his way in through the roof w a pair of limb loppers I had left by the skinning rack.
                      Tore a hole and messed up the shingles but the skinny little fart could not squeeze through the hole.
                      Attached Files

Comment

It won't ever end.. The flood of immigrants is just the distraction...
                        The drugs pouring over are the #1 goal with democrat votes being the second.. Both equate to big $$$$ and there are simply too many people "in power", at all levels, with their hand in that cookie jar..

It could be completely and easily stopped in a year or less if our government officials truly wanted it to stop..
                        Until we the people say enough with the corruption it will never end..

Comment

Enforce the laws on hiring illegals and make the fines so drastic that no one will hire them. No welfare/student loans/grants etc. without a SS# or tax ID. And you can't enroll your kids in our public schools unless you can prove you pay taxes. 75% tax on money sent out of the country. Boom 95-98% of the problem gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            It won't ever end.. The flood of immigrants is just the distraction...
                            The drugs pouring over are the #1 goal with democrat votes being the second.. Both equate to big $$$$ and there are simply too many people "in power", at all levels, with their hand in that cookie jar..

It could be completely and easily stopped in a year or less if our government officials truly wanted it to stop..
                            Until we the people say enough with the corruption it will never end..
                            That is a huge if and i am not sure it will be over come.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                              Enforce the laws on hiring illegals and make the fines so drastic that no one will hire them. No welfare/student loans/grants etc. without a SS# or tax ID. And you can't enroll your kids in our public schools unless you can prove you pay taxes. 75% tax on money sent out of the country. Boom 95-98% of the problem gone.

This is the simple truth!!!

Until we the people force our politicians to act accordingly, our country is headed to the toilet. Stop getting distracted by walls, border control, splitting up families. We have to cut off the jobs and handouts. The other stuff will take care of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post

E-Verify can do this easily - it is free and available in all 50 states. However, bills to make it mandatory can't get enough votes in Congress due to a strange coalition of the open-borders left, open-borders libertarians (like the Cato Institute) and "Chamber of Commerce Republicans".

Comment

Working...
                                X